- Series: Contemporary French and Francophone Cultures LUP (Book 42)
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Liverpool University Press; 1 edition (July 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 178138309X
- ISBN-13: 978-1781383094
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 0.8 x 6.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,446,636 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Race on Display in 20th- and 21st Century France (Contemporary French and Francophone Cultures LUP) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Katelyn E. Knox is Assistant Professor of French at the University of Central Arkansas.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|