Disposable Wooden Forks, 6" Length Eco-Friendly Biodegradable Compostable Birchwood (Pack of 100) GO GREEN!
|Sale:||$12.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.00 (24%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of 100% Natural Smooth Birch wood- Non Toxic: no plastics or harmful chemicals
- Eco-Friendly Product, Compostable & Biodegradable, A great alternative to plastic, Better for the Health and the Planet
- Disposable Strong and Sturdy Forks, making clean up easy
- Measure 6-1/4” in Length- Good for any food choice and can be Utelise for: every day use, kids Lunch Box, Party, Picnics or any event, Art project for stamping or painting
- USDA and CFIA Approved
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Better for the environment than plastic, Biodegradable & Composted after use.
Eco friendly Disposable Wooden Fork:
100 wooden forks
any food choice, intended for single use
6” in length
Made of 100% natural solid birch wood Strong and Sturdy
Non Toxic: no plastics or harmful chemicals
- every day use, kids Lunch Box
- Party Supplies, baby showers, birthday parties, Catering Events,Restaurant weddings, picnics or any event
- Art project for stamping or painting, The handle dimensions is 1/2" wide and 3-1/2" high
Plastic has many negative health and environmental effects.
- Health Problems with Plastic: It is widely known that plastics from touch food can leach into food and enter the body. Scientists have tied BPA to ailments including asthma, cancer, infertility, low sperm count, genital deformity, heart disease, liver problems, and ADHD.
- Plastics and the Planet: When we consider how long it takes for plastic to break down, and the high levels of plastic pollution found even in areas not inhabited by humans (like the ice and water of the Atlantic), we can start to understand how big of a problem plastic pollution can be.
Top Customer Reviews
-100% Biodegradable and made from a renewable resource.
- Made from birchwood.
-Feels good in your hand and handles well.
- Kids used these just fine
- Smooth surfaces, no splintering.
- Would be hard stabbing foods such as steak or thin lettuce but works perfectly fine for everything else such as hotdogs, melon, cake, noodle salads etc.
- Sturdy handle and tines.
- You can burn these in a campfire or fireplace.
- I purposely broke one and it took a lot of force. Even though the break had a sharp point , It split in two clean pieces without splintering.
- It has more of a spork look with a tad bit longer tines than you would find on a spork but I am guessing if they made the tines any longer, they wouldn't be as sturdy.
- Works good for cutting food with the side of the fork.
- The only con that I can note is that , if you are eating a dry food that doesn't saturate the serving end of the fork , the inside of your lips tend to stick to the wood as you pull it out of your mouth but that is to be expected since it is wood.
-The people at the company that makes these forks , 'One White Apple' , are very friendly and nice to do business with.
- These do come in a thin plastic wrap. A cardboard box might be more eco friendly?
After researching the burden of plastic on our earth and how the chemical makeup Of plastic messes with your body , these are a good solution to replace plastic forks. We purchased a set of 200 to split between our family and my sisters babyshower and we purchased another set of 200 to donate to our cubscout pack meets and to teach the boys that there are more options out there besides plastic. We plan to burn these in the campfires and I plan on buying lots more for future pack meetings.
These are smaller and thinner than expected, and the tines are teenie tiny (more normalish tines of this material would probably break). But the form factor works well so long as you're using it to pick up small bites, which is how my doctor recommends eating anyway, so this is an eaay way to get into that habit.
Some wood flavor is imparted into the experience, kinda of like having a toothpick in your mouth while eating. It took some getting used to, but ... sustainability! I've used these enough now that the first bite is like "there it is" and my brain masks it for the remainder.
We have to use some disposable tableware here, and these make me feel a whole lot better about that.