3-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Disposable K-cup Lids - 100 Disposable Replacement Lids - Simple Cups - For Use with Any Keurig® K-cup® Pack
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||Save $0.45 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use with Solofill®, EZ-Cup®, My K-Cup®, EkoBrew®, Simple Cups, Disposacups, etc
- No Mess - Fully Disposable Filters
- Use Simple Cup lids to extend the life of your K-Cups
- Save money - Environmentally friendly
- Re-Use your Simple Cups over and Over
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
Disposable Lids for Use in Keurig® Brewers - Simple Cups - 100 ReplacementLids - Use Your Own Coffee in K-cups: Enjoy your own coffee your way with Simple Cups. Use your Simple Cup Filters with your Simple Cup disposable K-Cups, or with any K-cup and save immediately.
Top customer reviews
TIP: The fit is quite tight, and people have complained that in the process of trying to put the lid on, they have crushed the k-cup. And they are right; I crushed a cup in exactly the same way. But there's an easy workaround to that. Simply place the cup you're filling inside an empty k-cup with NO FILTER in it. This provides the one you're filling with an extra layer of strength. Then just snap the lid on the cup you've filled. It works like a charm, with no crushing of cups!
Overall, I think it was a pretty good purchase, and I actually prefer using these lids with a reused k-cup, versus the silicone my-cup style reusable cups. Just be careful with pushing your lid down onto them!