Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disposable Kodak Camera [Camera] 3Pack
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

on July 26, 2012
I purchased 12 of these cameras for my daughters wedding reception. The 'wedding' camera didn't have good reviews and I was more interested in good pictures than cute cameras. I'm very happy to say most of the pictures turned out. The venue was pretty dark and usually had colored lights flashing. The pictures within 10 feet turned out well. The ones from across the room are pretty blurry, but I expected that. Of course you have to hit the flash button, but the pictures weren't dark. Very pleased.
on August 19, 2013
I purchased 5 of these 3-pack sets for my guests at my wedding (a total of 15 cameras). The disposable cameras were real fun for our guests during the reception however I would say this is true for any disposable camera.

What was most disappointing was the results after developing the photos. Of the 15 cameras I purchases, none of the cameras developed the full 27 photos. At most 5 of the cameras had approximately 10-15 clear photos (out of a possible of 27). The remaining 10 cameras had even less developed photos.

In addition, of the photos that were developed, not very many were of good quality. Many of the photos were grainy and had a 70s feel. I felt they were worse quality than the disposable cameras I used as a kid. Since the event was indoors, we told our guests that using flash was best. Even then, many of our guests looked like ghosts in the photos.

If you are using the disposable cameras for the purpose of novelty, then this may be the thing for you. However, if you were hoping to keep any photos afterward, then perhaps it'd be best to stick with other alternatives.
on March 11, 2012
Got these for a wedding. It was dark in the reception room, and I don't know if people knew to use the flash or not, but the photo's came out dark... My advice is if you want to use these outside, get them... But not for inside.
on August 23, 2013
I waited until I had one of these cameras developed to write my review. It did a great job of picture taking and the pictures turned out great. I like buying in bulk so I am very happy with this purchase.
on August 3, 2011
same thing you'd buy at the store just a 1/4 of the price here. 5 STARS! as described, fast ship. no problems.
This camera uses 35mm film instead of digital. The pictures come out very well, especially in the dark. You do have to set the flash each time if using it in darker areas. These are great inexpensive cameras for all purposes. They are great to have in your glove compartment in the event of an accident. In the rare cases of disputes, photos of license plates can be used in court except digital photos, which can be altered. A film photo cannot.

I’ve noticed from the reviews that a lot of people buy these for wedding guests. I purchased a block of these cameras specifically for the LAMP program in downtown Los Angeles. These cameras are given to the homeless, primarily on Skid Row with chronic mental illness or developmental disabilities. It’s an art project to help these citizens.

The price can’t be beaten and the quality is just as good as a regular digital camera.
on January 9, 2016
We got two 3-packs for our extended family Christmas gathering. We thought it would be fun for kids and adults. Our intent is that it seems like we watch more people take a photo with their digital camera, review each shot, re-shoot again after saying, "Wait! We need another shot of that! Somebody blinked (or whatever)". Too many people are losing spontaneity. These seemed like the way to go--to just have fun and not worry about how posed everybody was.

Nope. Nada. Not ONE good shot in 6 cameras. In fairness, sometimes people didn't remember that you have to set the flash EVERY time. But even in the ones with the flash, the pix were so utterly grainy. We were inside the whole time--and I know our very best shots on film or digital have always been outside. Most of the rooms had really good lighting, though, with or without the flash. I didn't expect models to be in the portraits--just the people we invited. There very best picture was of my sister and her hubby--and I could have settled for the awful coloring of yellowish-orange hue, but their faces looked like they had some skin diseases. It was truly that bad.

The date was not expired when we got them, and we used them within two weeks. I had no idea where to take them to be developed, as we have not used regular film for years. I took them to Walgreens. Perhaps that is why they were so poor--but I hate to blame them, and I haven't used them for many years so have nothing current to compare them to. However, they sent them out--and it took over a week to get them back--and practically a bank loan to develop--6 cameras for almost $90!! My hubby picked them up or I may have questioned if they really charge that much to develop now!

This is such a huge disappointment. The ONLY caveat is that we still got some digital camera pix. But we had hoped to have enough to develop into a book to mark the occasion.
on February 6, 2012
These never disappoint. Easy to use - and relatively good quality for a disposable. This is a great value to get three in a pack. Would purchase again.
on April 15, 2016
Flash is not strong enough for indoor pictures if there's not much lighting or only natural light (like in churches). Also even the outside pictures developed came out grainy and darker than they should have been. Out of the three pack one of the cameras sent in for developing came back with a note "Light Fogged Film", saying the causes could be; opening the back of the camera, loading camera in direct sunlight or pulling film out of a 35 mm cassette....um, I know for a fact that none of those things happened while I had the cameras. So, either it was the cameras themselves or the company I used to develop them. The only reason I didn't give a lower rating is because I have no way of knowing for sure.
on June 20, 2012
The cameras were reasonably prices and the photos came out great for a disposable camera (used for a wedding reception).
They arrived on time.