Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 23, 2014
I have used Kodak disposable cameras many times and have always been satisfied with the quality of the pictures. These cameras appear to be all right but the expiration date on them is September 2014. I plan to use them in April 2014 and am assumimg that the pictures will come out okay.
One person found this helpful
on October 10, 2013
I purchased these disposable cameras to put onto guest tables at our outdoor wedding to capture additional memorable moments. When shopping for disposable cameras, I was unable to find exactly what I was looking for at an affordable price. These cameras were the quality recommended by our photographer for low lighting and were very cost effective. Also, we received the cameras when promised and they were packaged well.
One person found this helpful
on April 25, 2014
i bought these to take to our mexican wedding for guests to take pictures of their trip. half of the cameras either had wrinkles in the film, took blue tinted photos, had overexposed lines through the pictures, or simply took a picture of all one color. it would have been nice to see what was on the pictures that were messed up, but i guess we'll have to go without those memories.
on June 24, 2014
When I was trying to find cameras to use at my daughters wedding I looked at reviews of all the "wedding cameras" and for the reviews where the cameras had actually been used to take photos I was not happy. So I kept looking until I found the Kodak cameras. I trust the Kodak brand and with good reason. We used these cameras at the wedding and got some great shots. In fact, we got some pictures that the photographer missed and we would not have had otherwise. Most of the photos were taken inside the reception and except for the occassional "user error" in taking the picture, they were all really good pictures, some of them were even GREAT! The thing that I was really thrilled about was the going away picture that the photographer missed. Because it was raining (and dark) the bride and groom exited through the building into the courtyard where they climbed into the back seat of a waiting mustang convertible. Of course, thanks to the rain, the black top was up on the car so it made them even harder to see in the back seat. My husband had grabbed up one of these Kodak disposables and gone out in the rain to take pictures of the car, and them climbing in and sitting in the back seat ready to leave. These photos were absolutely the best ever, and without the disposable we would never have even gotten them because the photographers battery on her flash was dead. Thanks to these cameras and the dependability of Kodak we were able to capture and save the memory of that moment.

Skip buying the cutsie wedding cameras with less than quality pictures and dependability. Spend a few dollars more and get something you can depend on. Decorate it to match your wedding if you must, and be sure to leave instructions on the tables for what to do with the cameras (yes, in this day and age we still had guests that didn't know what to do with them), but spend the money for the good ones! You won't regret it!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.