Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 103 reviews
on September 13, 2009
The diaper genie 2 refills are easy to use - and that's a huge plus when dealing with a new born. Basically you insert the refill, pull the bag end thru, tie a knot, make sure there is enough slack to bottom of the container and you are done.

When you fill up the genie, simply open it up, cut the bag and tie a knot in the bag full of diapers and tie a knot for the new bag and you are good to go. The system is really simple.

With a 3 pack, I found the Amazon price better than babies r us and target (6.99 each there) so I simply ordered them from Amazon. However, even with the cheaper price, the cost to value is why I'm only giving this a 4 star review. With a new born, we go thru about 1 refill in 10 days (give or take). And that's a lot to pay for what is, at the end of the day, a very large plastic bag that you cut and tie. Still the design and convenience is what you are paying for and that, to me, more than out weights the cost issues.

I do highly recommend this product, its easy, simple, and it works. Oh and the price here isn't bad.
on May 3, 2017
Unless you got a bottomless pit and really small diapers, does not hold 270 diapers. but it does hold diapers.
on March 15, 2017
I love my diaper genie. We use it with every diaper change. I can't believe how well it contains the smell!!
on March 20, 2017
Well worth the pay, quite enough. Especially for a pooer. Lol
on February 5, 2016
Very good
on September 24, 2013
This item when ordered was 11.00 or so, and for a three pack of these with prime shipping this was a great deal. Sadly, as with other reviewers, this was NOT a three pack. Contacted Amazon and the issue was addressed, however buyer be warned if you are "shopping around" for a good deal.. this is a single, not a three pack and with shipping you would find this much cheaper other places or a three pack from amazon works out better.
on December 17, 2009
I don't have the diaper genie II, but have a similar pail that can use the refills. Most places I've been to sells these individually, only Amazon has pack of 3, and the price is better than other places. The refill is pretty much a very long plastic bag, each time you put a diaper in the pail, a bit of the bag is pulled out from the refill "ring". We have a 6 month old and go through one of these every 2 weeks. Using these refills it saves us from having to collect small plastic bags and keeps the smell away. excellent!
on December 14, 2013
I LIKE THE PRODUCT BECAUSE IT ISN'T JUST FOR BABIES IT ALSO IS VERY CONVENIENT FOR ADULTS WHO HAS TO USE DIAPERS OR DEPENDS; IT ALSO PREVENTS LINGERING ODORS... I EVEN HAD MY FRIEND GET THE GENIE FOR THE ELDERLY AUNT SHE CARES FOR & SHE IS HAPPY WITH IT.

ALSO IT IS EASY TO REPLACE WITH ANOTHER REFILL.
on April 24, 2015
With twins, the amount of daily used diapers can be staggering. To be able to dispose of them without having to suffer multiple trips outside, or the odour inside, is priceless. Highly recommended.
on April 27, 2016
I definitely don't want to know what it's like NOT to have these... 😷 I panic even if we start running low on them!