- File Size: 1207 KB
- Print Length: 260 pages
- Publisher: U2B Pty Ltd t/a Resilient Futures; 1 edition (November 25, 2015)
- Publication Date: November 25, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B018J9XX0C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,136,780 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1795 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- #2301 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- #3855 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Education & Reference
|Digital List Price:||$13.99|
Save $3.00 (21%)
Disrupted: Strategy for Exponential Change Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are lots of interesting and different takes on ideas around strategic thinking in action - on immediate and emergent conditions, and strategy / opportunity / risk options. I’ve embraced these and I’ve found they really work in getting better thinking and better outcomes.
These concepts help you think more effectively, and can help your team being to come to grips with ever increasing change and be much more effective in creating and implementing plans that work.