Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy - Sony PSP” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 19% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 90 $19.99 Save $2.09 (10%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- The battle between good and evil continues: The action-packed world of Dissidia Final Fantasy is back in full-force, now with new game modes, story missions, items, alternate costumes and combat features
- Soar through expansive environments and participate in gripping combat, all while enjoying RPG-based character development that adds a rich layer of depth to the story behind the clashing forces
- New characters revealed: Kain (Final Fantasy IV), Tifa (Final Fantasy VII) and Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) are revealed as playable characters - the first of many new faces to step up in this ultimate battle between good and evil
- New features and scenarios: New to Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy are an Assist feature that enables players to enlist characters as back-up in combat, as well as a playable Chaos storyline that further enhances the robust gameplay experience
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
The innovative, fast-paced combat of DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY returns with all-new and enhanced features, adding characters from classic FF titles, new tactical possibilities using Assist Characters, a fully immersive world map setting, and much more. Pit your favorite characters from the FINAL FANTASY series against one another in this follow-up to the best-selling PSP® game of 2009!
- New characters join the roster - The star-studded roster from DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY is expanded, adding new fan-favorites including Kain from FINAL FANTASY IV, Tifa from FINAL FANTASY VII, and Yuna from FINAL FANTASY X. Over thirty characters come together for the greatest assembly in the series' history
- Enhanced battle system - The groundbreaking blend of frenetic fighting and character progression first introduced in DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY returns, now with all-new gameplay additions. Call in a second character to assist during battle, counter your opponent's EX moves, and use EX Revenge to slow time and pummel your opponent! New costumes, new play styles, and new environments come together for a fully updated experience!
- Immersive RPG elements - True to its heritage, DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY features an enthralling single-player experience. Wage the endless war between Cosmos and Chaos across a world map replete with quests, characters, and shops. With RPG Mode, you can even play out battles in the command style of classic FINAL FANTASY installments.
Cosmos, the goddess of harmony. Chaos—god of discord. Two divine powers locked in an endless struggle, each seeking to reign supreme.
Long has the world played stage to their violent conflict, now at peace, now teetering on the verge of annihilation, but never for a moment striking a balance between the two.
The scars of war run deep across the realm. And still these battles rage on, a tempest the eons cannot quell.
Top Customer Reviews
Dissidia Duodecim, for the uninitiated, is a 3-D, real-time brawler featuring most of the main protagonists and antagonists of the entire Final Fantasy series. Battles are frenetic, acrobatic, and--while seemingly shallow at first--offer deep strategy and customization. It's a lot like Super Smash Bros. for the Final Fantasy series, except it's one-on-one and 3-D. What this means is that, just like Smash Bros., Dissidia provides tons of secrets, unlockables, fan service, and content. Players unfamiliar with Final Fantasy will get considerably less mileage out of Dissidia than fans of even one game in the series, but there's still a solid brawler in here with serious RPG trappings.
Brawls play out in a similar manner: Prowl around your enemy and use the circle button to nail them with Bravery attacks, which don't do damage, but increase your Bravery meter. The higher your Bravery meter, the more damage you'll deal when you finally hit the square button and unleash an HP attack. The point, ultimately, is to whittle away your opponent's HP, using a mix of Bravery and HP attacks, until they're defeated. Mixed in with this is a lot of dodging, rolling, flying around, blocking, explosions, and magic.
Battles earn you EXP, which in turn levels you up, which in turn allows you learn new Bravery and HP attacks. This is where the RPG foundations of Final Fantasy come into play, allowing you to equip new moves, items, summons, and accessories in an attempt to give you the upper hand while duking it out.Read more ›
-New characters like Lightning, Kain, Yuna and Tifa.
-Chases require you to be on the ball at all times. If you're trying to guess whether you're going to either throw or receive an HP or Bravery attack, it's already too late and the chase is over.
-When entering EX mode in the middle of an attack, you are able to break the attack and slow down time for approximately five to six seconds. As a result, your EX meter is depleted, but you are free to unleash an HP attack upon your opponent.
-Characters have been balanced and tweaked. For example, Cloud can now use meteorain in midair instead of just on the ground.
-New stages and costumes.
-Story mode now has an overworld map that you run around in with your character to travel from the various battle stages. This makes story mode a much fresher experience so you aren't simply a game piece on a board going from battle to battle.
There are probably a significant amount of features that I have yet to find in this game as well.
Finally, those of you that have invested hundreds of hours into Dissidia 1 can move over much of what you had to Dissidia Duodecim. Levels, items bought with PP, ect ect. So please ignore the other two misinformed reviewers on this page. Dissidia 2 is a Final Fantasy fan's dream come true....again!
The game is a 3d fighter thats lets you travel almost everywhere on the battlefields. The combat has been always unique as a fighter. Its a 1 on 1. Your brave is what damage you do
and using hp/ex burst attacks is the only way to damage the ehnemy. As you recharge brave or have near empty, the enemy has a chance to break status you if go past zero brave-Have to recharge from zero to max brave unable to do damage til then and enemy gets a big brave bonus. Asist partners have been added so hp attacks are easier to land. Making the gameplay more well rounded. Asist are not infinite and take meter to use asist. The game rewards more defensive skilled players. Able customize to change your fighters play style.
Deep character development.
Rpg level ups,learning new moves and earning your characters full potential is rewarding upon itself.
Improved story mode
A rpg world map of final fantasy 1,funner grid dungeons rules,roaming enemies on world map and
Change your character plays with different stat. changing equps.
New stages-Bahamut roof ff12, Play airship ff9, ff13 dungeon and more.
New characters-Prishe ff11,Vaan ff12, Yuna ff10, Laguna ff8, Tifa ff7, Kain ff4, Lightning ff13, Gilgamesh ff5, Feral Chaos.
All character have unique play styles.-like arc system works. rosters.
New non dlc costumes for some characters.
Detailed records and character origin info.
Can save replays of battles.-computer battles or pvp
Plenty of modes
3 arcade modes,story mode(old and new storyline) and a new labryinth mode.
A interesting, original storyline
Versus-adhoc or computer versus.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The battles are extremely fun and interesting when you face opponents later on in the game but the campaign is just walking from one fight to the next with a LOT of loading screens... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Such an awesome game! I highly recommend anyone who is thinking of getting this, purchase Dissidia Final Fantasy first, as it drops you into the game with little tutorial. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Spencer J Green
played this game about as much as any PSP game I ever owned. load times can be cumbersome though....Published 4 months ago by iamjaredm
Fun combat, very stylistic and you get to pummel all your most hated characters.Published 4 months ago by Julio Mora
Got a poorly rewrapped used version of this game when I bought it "new" the shrink wrap had holes in it everywhere and the edge of the sealed cheap plastic wrap was so... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Ela