- Series: Student Mathematical Library (Book 56)
- Paperback: 150 pages
- Publisher: American Mathematical Society; 1st edition (December 17, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0821852817
- ISBN-13: 978-0821852811
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.2 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,206,269 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Erdos Distance Problem (Student Mathematical Library, Vol. 56) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This book...achieves the remarkable feat of providing an extremely accessible treatment of a classic family of research problems. ...The book can be used for a reading course taken by an undergraduate student (parts of the book are accessible for talented high school students as well), or as introductory material for a graduate student who plans to investigate this area further...Highly recommended. --M. Bona, Choice
The authors do an excellent job in bringing together the main techniques and results connected to the Erd s distance problem ... this is a useful book for the reader with sufficient mathematical experience who wishes to learn the principal techniques and results in the Erd s distance problem and related areas. --Mathematical Reviews
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|