- Save 34% each on Distianert DH-8 offered by TMUS when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code DISTIANERT34 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by TMUS. Enter code JWGFZFWH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $20.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Distianert Trail Camera 12MP 1080P (Photo up to 16MP) Wildlife Game Camera Low Glow with 0.6S Trigger Time 80 FT Detection Range 120°Range & 47 Pcs IR LEDs for Wildlife Monitoring
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super Fast Trigger Speed: With an impressive 0.6 second trigger speed (pre boot 0.2 second) , there is no delay between the triggers when it captures still images. You are never miss any of breathtaking moments by multi-shot feature which can take up to 3 pictures each time
- High Quality Day&Night Capture: It captures 12 MP crystal-clear colorful images by day and relative clear black& white images at night separately. The brightness, clarity and colors are exactly what you want. It also provides 1080P HD video with sound
- Perfect Detection & Flash Range: With newest type of detection sensors applied, it is equipped with 125° and 80ft detection range. The low-glow black covert LED lights provide 65 ft flash range in the dark, which do not intrude into the natural habitat
- User-friendly Setup: For entry-level users, the built-in presetting is ideal for the majority of wildlife applications, whether used on trails or nest sites. For advanced users, it is easy to personalize settings with a 2.4-inch LCD screen, as well as replaying
- Incredible Durability: The case is flawless with big, sturdy and easy-operated latch. There is a threaded insert on the bottom of the camera for mounting on a tripod, and the back bracket fits a strap as well. It's rugged, waterproof (IP56) and can be left outdoors for long periods
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
1 Year Warranty
Trigger Speed: 0.6 second.
- Resolutions: Low 1MP ; High 12 MP
- Flash range: 65 ft.
- Video: Up to 1080P
- 30,000 images on one set of 8 new batteries
- Trigger Interval: 5-60 seconds;1-60 minutes
- Flash technology: long-range infrared (850 nm)
- Power : 4/8 AA batteries,6V 1.5A External Power Options
- 75" mounting strap included
Distianert DH-8 Scouting Camera
- Reliable and accurate Distianert DH-8 Scouting Camera supporting 125°detection sensor and 0.6-second speed trigger, ensuring perfect shot without missing every important scene in the hunting area.
- Shoot and Play: The device consists of Built-in screen display allowing you to play recorded videos directly and check or review images on the spot without any connection to the desktop computer or removing the SD cards to transfer file for data checking and previews.
- The device has a Quickstart system function, it will provide a quick pre-set setup of modes and functions, suitable and best option for learners and beginners.
- Multifunctional Controls: Time Lapse, interval trigger, multi-shot, recording timing, password protection, time stamp, serial plus additional photos/videos modes of settings will provide a customizable device to meet the needs and demand of each user.
12 MP High Quality Images
You can simply set each image to have the moon phase, date, and time stamp. This camera will take picture/ videos in a clear and alive colors in daytime and black & white at night time with the help of responsive and sensitive IR sensors for accurate and audio clarity.
850 nm Infrared Flash
The Trail hunting Camera Distianert DH-8 camera will give you a promising and stunning quality results in terms of hunting demands, it consists of 42 LED lights which serve as the light of the camera at night ranged up to 65 ft.
0.6 Second Trigger Speed
Trigger speed no more than 1 second, the detection delay has never been so perfect. (Data gathered from the highest sensitivity mode).
2.4 inch LCD display & Easy Firmware
The LCD 24” screen display will provide an easy way to set up and preview the settings and data stored in your device. Make your hunting complete right on the area.
Wide Detection Range
Features 125° detection angle and a 80 feet detection range, capable of covering a larger area with reduced time delay.
Passed the Quality Check
To provide you with best and reliable product, every unit was passed the strict quality control before it will be ready to ship in the market.
Up to 32 GB Micro Card Supported
The device supports up to 32GB of SD card, which will able you to store a bunch of pictures and Videos then you can transfer it easily to any media enabled devices.
Quick and Friendly Service
- Customers service available 24 hours and always ready to solve your concerns.
- Unit will come with 1-year warranty for replacement or refund.
With newest innovative technology applied,Distianert DH-8 Hunting Camera: is enhanced and upgraded to obtain more impressive and reliable features, including 0.6 sec:. super-fast trigger, 0 second delay, 165° & 80ft multiple sensor zones, 16MP & 1080P: images and videos, power saving design sustaining up to 30,000 images, that provide ultimate functions such as wildlife monitor, home security, private property surveillance etc.
- Low Glow IR Lights :
In night version, low-glow black LED illuminators do not interfere with wildlife, compared with other trail cameras with RED LED. However, 850nm IR Lights offer around 30% more beam strength which deliver the best night shot.
- Never Miss Anything :
With features of super fast trigger speed0.6 Sec(pre boot 0.2 Sec):, 165°& 80ft wide detection range, 16MP & 1080P images and videos:accompanied with sound and combination of camera and video mode, you will never miss anything.
- Multi-shot mode: up to 3 photos per detection;
- HD video recording from 1 to 60 sec;
- Supports date, time, moon phase and temperature stamp on photos or videos;
- Supports trigger interval, time lapse and periodic shot mode, you can take images at pre-set intervals under field scan time lapse mode;
- Interface: TV-out port, USB port, SD card slot, 6V DC external;
- Supports SD card up to 32GB;
- Powered by 4 or 8xAA batteries depending on how you use.
1 x Distianert DH-8 Trail Camera
1 x User Manual
1 x Wall Mount
1 x USB Cable
1 x AV Cable
32G Storage Capacity:
The camera is compatible with SD card up to 32GB:, which is not included
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The also comes with some straps and has a rounded rear mounting bracket that, it good for camera with the trees and posts
This is a low-glow (i.e. red flash) trail camera. It runs on between 4 and 8 AA batteries.
BACKGROUND, ABOUT ME, AND MY HISTORY WITH TRAIL CAMERAS:
I have several other trail camera brands including Stealth Cam, Moultrie, Covert, Primos, Browning, TEC.BEAN, and now Distianert. Honestly, the day time pictures with all of these brands are adequate for hunting and scouting purposes. What separates a camera in my eyes is trigger time, quality night pictures, recovery time, battery life, strap connecting to the tree, ease of setup, pictures of an object in motion, and durability. I’ve been using trail cams since about 2009, mainly with pictures. I started taking videos with trail cameras in 2014 and took quite a few in 2015 in addition to taking pictures. My choice in taking pictures or videos depends on the setup. I don’t do time lapse. It’s just not something that’s useful for my hunting/scouting purposes. If you can’t decide on pictures or video, hybrid mode is a good option. I have included a video and some pictures.
A NOTE ON THE SIDE SENSOR:
Something peculiar about this camera that I haven't seen in many other cameras is the sensors on each side. Supposedly, the sensors on the side detect movement and "wake" the camera before game enter the picture. If you're familiar with game cameras, this is the most timely matter when taking pictures. The camera sleeps to conserve battery, but it takes time to wake up. In theory, this is a nice feature. However, I'm not sure it makes much difference based on my use and testing.
WHAT I LIKE:
+ Tripod mount hardware included (if that's a feature you use it migh be helpful)
+ LCD Screen allows users to see where camera is pointed and you can review pictures/videos on it – Very unusual to see that in this price range
+ Easy to follow and program menu
+ High quality day pictures and video with excellent audio quality
+ Hybrid Mode (video + pictures), Video mode (1 to 60 second settings or, 3, 5, and 10 mins) Photo bursts from 1 to 3 pictures at a time
+ Security password (optional)
+ It takes up to 8 AA batteries, so batteries don’t need to be swapped as often as some cameras
+ I have taken fewer blurry pictures of moving objects than many other cameras I've used
+ I haven't had a ton of false triggers, but I haven't been able to move it to a variety of locations to confirm
WHAT I DON'T LIKE
- My biggest complaint is that this takes a narrower picture than I am accustomed to.
- 2.4 second trigger time as opposed to the 0.6 second trigger time claim
- 8 second recovery time (time between pictures/videos) based on my testing. This is well below the industry average of 4-5 seconds (some are in the 2 second range)
- 40-45 ft detection range which is average or a bit below average for PIR sensors in game cameras
- This camera has a strap with a plastic buckle. I prefer a metal clip for easy removal and positioning.
ON PAR WITH MOST CAMERAS:
o 5.25" x 3.5" x 2.5" - Not the smallest, but on par with most on the market
o Durability seems on par with other cameras I’ve used - I'm not sure how the plastic bracket on the back will hold up long-term. For now, I can't knock it.
o Battery Life seems standard
o Video file size is about 12MB for a 5-second video on the highest resolution
o Night pictures are close to average - not great, but not horrible
I'm quite torn on how to rate this camera. It has a lot of positives: LCD screen, quality day pictures/videos with great audio. It might have the best audio of any game camera I've used! I really like using the LCD screen in the field for checking pictures without a computer and needing to switch SD cards.
There are certainly a couple things I don't like including narrow pictures and a slower trigger time stated. I would like to see the strap and plastic buckle changed. It’s just a pet peeve of mine to have to use a plastic buckle strap. I would like to see the actual trigger time and recovery time drop to be competitive with other cameras. I'd also like to see detection range increase a bit.
This is certainly a serviceable camera. I like this camera, but, like ANY other game camera, I think there are areas for improvement. Each camera excels in some things and slacks at others. If you know how to use this camera, it can be very efficient for hunting (or potentially other applications). If I can help with any questions, I am happy to do so!
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) DISCLAIMER:
I received this product for free or purposes of testing and reviewing. However, the opinions expressed herein were formulated based on my personal use of the product. I welcome all suggestions, feedback and/or product questions
Purchased 9 of these cameras for use on a research project studying snow and ice cover on pavements in a Minnesota Winter. So far we've tested them in freezers down to -20°C (-2°F) and they seem to be working well. Battery life appears to be good even under these very cold conditions. Will know more as winter continues.
Had troubles with one of the cameras initially, so I contacted Distianert Support and they responded the same day with an available firmware upgrade (very easy) and additional tips and tricks. Once we determined that the issue was more than firmware, they sent out a replacement as soon as I sent them a tracking number of the defective unit. I received the replacement before they even received the return. Will be deploying soon to collect hourly photos over the winter and can post more information when we find out how they hold up.
****Excellent Customer Support****
Relatively inexpensive for the camera and options
Appear to be durable and robust
So far, none.
Compared to other Units? I haven't tested other units for these conditions, but know that many of the units I was considering did not go to as cold of temperatures as this camera claims to go. So far, this camera has made good on its promise to operate at -20°C.