Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 151 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 165 reviews
on June 23, 2014
It amazes me how fast and agressive this yeast works. Within 30 min of adding to the mash, my bubbler was already going crazy. I have never used anything that works this well, and this fast. it has cut my fermenting time down by half, and is yeilding more liquor per run. HIGHLY reccomend.
on August 28, 2014
If you want to make strong drink, this is the yeast to use.
on April 30, 2014
This is a lot of yeast. When you need it you do and this will last a home brewer a LONG time.
on June 16, 2017
Received it fast. Like 3 days fast. Packaged good. Took off like a rocket. Like a jackhammer in a subway. Recommended. Even ordered in the hot of summer and yeast survived.
on May 3, 2014
Essential tool for home brewing, wine making or even for those into moonshining. Packaged well and arrived in good condition.
on January 31, 2015
As many others have said it's a slow starter after it becomes very aggressive. I found if I bloomed it with nutrients and sugar and the right temps it gives it a jump start.
on March 23, 2015
not the fist time to buy this product, it makes large amounts of wash in a short time. thank you!
on April 10, 2013
This Distiller's Yeast is great. I used it along with the nutrients and away it went. Midwest Homebrewing worked with me when there was a problem with the delivery. Awesome seller. I would recommend this product and seller to anyone.
on February 8, 2015
so far product is working to my satisfaction...followed directions on pkg and it delivered as promised
on June 11, 2014
I started three batches of mash with this yeast, and none of them worked. I returned the yeast for a refund. It's possible that I received a sample of yeast that had been infected with bacteria, but I am unsure. My recommendation would be that you look elsewhere for your distillation yeast needs.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.