Distinctive Even Feed Walking Sewing Machine Presser Foot - Fits All Low Shank (Top-Loading Drop-In Bobbin Machines Only) Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi, Elna and More!
|Price:||$18.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Quality Premium Sewing Feet From Distinctive
- Provides Ease-of-Use for Tasks that Could be Extremely Tedious if Done by Hand
- Blister Packaging Doubles as a Set of Instructions
- Fits All Low Shank (Top-Loading Drop-In Bobbin Machines Only) Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Don't throw away the cardboard backing on the package. It has a flap where the install directions are written. (Funny though. The front says the directions are a "bonus." Come on! That's ridiculous!)
2. the directions are pretty hard to understand, so take your time and think clearly. If something is in the way, keeping you from operating the needle, you have installed it incorrectly. I was able to get it right on my second try.
3. I have a 20+ year old New Home. I measured the shank and found it is a low shank. (Look online for the measurements. Not hard to figure out.) This walking foot fits perfectly (once you get it installed correctly.)
4. I have used it to sew a tshirt quilt. Works without a hitch. (I also put in a new quilting needle and special quilting thread.)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this walking foot! I am using it most of the time while sewing a project for our Crafters group at church. It is so wonderful keeping the fabrics from bunching up. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Mobile Muffin
I had a bit of trouble figuring out how to attach the foot to my machine. It took me about two minutes. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Scott Selzer
It looks like a great foot. I'm keeping it despite not fitting ny machine in the off chance I should get blessed with a new machine. If it fit my machine would rate it 5 stars. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Quilted Gardner
This Even Feed walking foot works great on thick material. Highly recommend Distinctive products for most all swing machines. Read morePublished 2 months ago by A. De SANTIS
I love this. I've never used another, so I don't know how it would compare. I also don't know how well it will hold up long term, but the project that I did yesterday was perfect. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Aaron Singler
I'm so disappointed. It doesn't work with my White Model 2222. The thread jams and breaks. It put a hole in the cotton jersey I was working with.Published 3 months ago by E.E.