- "This was a sexy and exciting introduction to Caitlyn Blue. If this story was an example of what's to come from this author, than I can only imagine much success in her future." --Natalie the Biblioholic
- "Not having read any other books by the author before, I have to say that I was very impressed with Distracted by Her" --Jackie's Book World
- "The main characters had chemistry and heat, but they also had a lot of things in their way to overcome. This was definitely a good read for me." --Kate, Home Love Books
- "This book was an emotional book and the characters their chemistry was amazing." --Ashley, Goodreads
- "Loved this book!! Could not put it down." --JoJo the Bookaholic
- "I thoroughly enjoyed this revenge fake turned more romance and would definitely recommend you give it a read." --Lucia, Goodreads
From the Author
"Normally I'd say anywhere you want, but this is a public park. You might want to make it above my waist."
Heat starts at my core and races upward to explode in my cheeks. My bones turn to mush. I lift a hand, intending to set it on his chest and push him away, but my palm lands on his heart and lingers there.
His body twitches to stillness at my touch. All amusement vanishes from his face. In his eyes surprise flickers like a camera flash. He isn't immune to me. My initial delight fades as he covers my hand with his, holding it against the steady thump of his heart. My pulse slows, keying to match his rhythm. It unnerves me how fast my body syncs with his.
"No matter what you think," his voice rasps across my raw nerves, "I'm notheartless."
He's right. The proof lies beneath my fingers.