- File Size: 1056 KB
- Print Length: 38 pages
- Publisher: ePubWealth.com; 1st Edition edition (December 12, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 12, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006IUVBWM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,189,384 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Distraction Marketing: Using Psychology to Sell (Internet Marketing Book 10) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This great book shows a variety of techniques to distract the human mind.
I can now take the principles of these mind tricks, and use them in distraction marketing.
This could make me rich and I owe it all to this intriguing book.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Web Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Web Marketing