- Series: Chapman & Hall/CRC Computer and Information Science Series (Book 13)
- Hardcover: 424 pages
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC; 1 edition (November 22, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1584885645
- ISBN-13: 978-1584885641
- Product Dimensions: 10.3 x 7.2 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,519,079 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Distributed Systems: An Algorithmic Approach (Chapman & Hall/CRC Computer and Information Science Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The only criticism I have is that if the graph algorithms part could be extended a bit more to include distributed DFS, BFS algorithms along with distributed independent set and dominating set algorithms, it would reflect the current trends in distributed systems more.
Nevertheless, I think this is the best currently available book on distributed algorithms. After purchasing this book slightly after the beginning of the semester, I ended up modifying all my notes for a current distributed algorithms course to reflect the contents of this book.