Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on April 3, 2017
Ridiculously Small! I bought these for preschool P.E. They may work fine for preschoolers and younger but, would not hold up with regular use! Buckets are not real sturdy. In real life they are not as large as they appear in ad picture. As you can see in my pictures.. the strap is 3/4 of an inch wide, the buckets are 4 1/2" tall, 5 1/4" wide, 4 1/2" deep. The cones are 4 3/4" tall, 3 1/2" circumference. Bean bags measure 2 3/4" X 2 3/4". AS I SAID RIDICULOUSLY SMALL. Debating if I will keep them, as my original idea for usage was for preschoolers... Still very frustrating to have to return items! Not sure if this is a recreation of the game... but, I am not sure how you would play most of the games with these miniature pieces? Items in comparison to children in picture.. small 4 year old, and a 10 year.
review image review image review image review image
on July 5, 2016
Wonderful product which we purchased multiple kits. Items are sturdy and durable to be used with a summer camp. We purchased these as additional kits to build onto the ones which we purchased in previous years. Highly recommended for active and gross motor activities for groups.
on June 11, 2016
Creative way to get kids and even adults outside
running and active. My family and friends enjoyed it and I was able to create game ideas for different ages. You have to be able to think outside the box to really see all the fun ideas you can add to the ones given already.
on June 16, 2014
The buckets were much smaller than I thought they would be to the point that many of the suggested games would not be much fun in my opinion . Not good for a large group. Much better for six kids or less
on September 15, 2015
Lots of game ideas that come with this, and you can make up some others. Only problem I had is that the strap on the buckets wasn't large enough to go around the waste of a more rotund student. Other than that, a good idea for some fun kids' games
on May 26, 2010
Our Bucket Blast arrived missing one blue bean bag. The company would not replace the bean bag. The seller did make an effort to fix the problem, but the manufacturer didn't cooperate.

My kids liked tossing the bean bags into the different various colored buckets, but got bored of it quickly.
The water games were able to hold their attention a little longer, but one of their friends dropped a bucket while it was full of water and it cracked. When I say cracked I don't mean there was a tiny little crack. The yellow bucket is no longer usable because the crack is so huge. Rather flimsy if it can't stand one accidental drop by a child.

Over all I give it two stars. The games aren't anything truly original, and there are some repeats. You could easily grab some white buckets from a local store, paint them different colors, and buy or make your own bean bags and think up more games than this came with.

Overall, a pretty big disappointment and definitely not worth the money I paid for it.
on November 30, 2014
Great game, highly recommend it. If you would like your kids outside running around, rather than than sitting in front of an electronic screen, buy this game. Up to 8 can play, several different games. Six girls from 6 to 12, all had a great time playing.
on January 30, 2012
Who would have thought you could have so much fun with a few buckets, bean bags, and cones. This is as much for adults as children!! Our daughter is already creating her own versions of games with Bucket Blast. We can't wait for Spring thaw to get outside and really run. Large variety of bags/buckets/belts that the creativity is limitless. Great idea, great concept, great purchase. Don't miss out, buy Bucket Blast to break that Cabin Fever.
on November 24, 2013
Absolutely a GREAT investment for kids and even adults to have fun with. The buckets are sturdy....the kids run around like wild crazy kids do.....worth the money and remember it can be played as several different games....Five stars for family entertainment for sure!
on January 31, 2017
Grand-kids love it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.