Disturbed Friends - This party game should be banned.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Worst Game Ever Made
- 250 disturbing questions and 100 offensive cartoon #WINNING cards
- A party card game you will wish you never played
- Vote on what you think your friends will do in horrible situations
- Includes game rules and voting cards for up to 10 players
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
"Cards Against Humanity on steroids" - theCHIVE
Disturbed Friends is a party game designed to find out how disturbed your friends are, but, more importantly, how disturbed they think you are.
You will be faced with horrible situations, sexual scenarios and unethical debates that may cause you to re-evaluate your friendships.
The game is simple, even a handicapped goat could play. One unlucky player picks up a multiple choice question card and reads it out loud. The other players vote on what answer they think their friend will choose.
Predict how disturbed your friend is and receive a cartoon #WINNING card that mocks the wonderful world we live in.
The first player to get 10 #WINNING cards wins.
Play until you hate yourself.
Expansions available on Amazon