Ditto Paper 17" Multi-Use Hanger 10-Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
- Sturdy: A common complaint about other slim hangers is that they flex and bend and break very easily. The Ditto ones, however, feel very sturdy, at least as solid as the cover on a hardback dictionary. I can't see these breaking accidentally through normal usage.
- Slim: I'm using these to replace the typical plastic hollow-tube hangers, and one of these Ditto hangers is only half as thick as the plastic ones. I didn't think it would make a difference, but the space-saving adds up when you have 20 or 30 of them.
- Grippy: My button-ups and cardigans all stay on well, and I don't think they're going to slip off accidentally very often.
- Eco-friendly: Recyclable, and made from recyclable materials. Feels good, and is good for the Earth.
- Hangs a little higher: I didn't realize this until after I hung up some clothes in comparison, but the Ditto hangers actually hang the clothing about 1.5 inches higher than the plastic ones, meaning you have more clearance underneath. Counting on this, I was able to mount my dual closet rod setup a little closer to each other and to the ground.
- Expensive: Order 100 hangers and you're set back $180. Other slim hangers boil down to around $5 or $6 for a set of ten. The fact that these hangers are nearly triple the price of other slim hangers can be a huge turn-off for many potential customers.Read more ›
The bottom line is the earth is being poisoned and overloaded with plastics and this issue has reached crisis level. For those of you that are unaware of this problem, simply do a little bit of research about what plastic is doing to the oceans and how its actually being mistaken as food by some of the species on the very bottom of the food chain. Then do some research about just how much plastic is floating around in the ocean and also how much is sitting in our garbage dumps. Its downright scary what we have done to this planet is less than 100 years.
People really need to wake up to this problem and initiate some serious changes in their lifestyle. In short, just say no to plastic and buying Ditto hangers is a perfect place to start after all our landfills are filled with literally millions of plastic hangers per year. Its time for everyone to start making more responsible decisions in regards to the products we use everyday. Its isn't just that your using environmentally responsible products, its also that your supporting these companies and that is just as important as more and more companies producing environmentally responsible products will arise when the demand increases.
Just say no to plastic.Read more ›
To respond to the person that wrote a review about moisture and humidity negatively impacting the integrity of the hanger. It seems as though they(she) wrote this review without even purchasing the product? Really. Wow - Talk about nothing better to do. I have the Ditto Hangers and have hung shirts on them with the shower running and the Ditto Hanger held up, the steam - moisture does not affect the hanger. Not to Mention I am not buying a plastic or wooden hanger. Ditto Hangers Last!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was looking for a more eco-friendly option to the non-recyclable plastic hangers and these do the trick well. Read morePublished on December 9, 2011 by Badtz Buyer
I like how sturdy they are compared to some of those wire ones that bend easily... and they are not that bad for the environment! Read morePublished on February 16, 2011 by andresmh
LOVE these! After seeing them at a boutique clothing store in Philadelphia (SA VA), I decided to order a pack to see if they worked. Read morePublished on May 24, 2010 by EIEIO