Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Divatex Home Fashions Royal Opulence Satin Queen Sheet Set, Black
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester
- Complete set of sheets for Queen beds in solid black; includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet, and two standard-sized pillowcases
- 100-percent woven polyester satin is smooth and silky, with lustrous sheen for added style
- Fitted sheet includes all-around elastic and 14-inch pocket for mattresses up to 17 inches deep
- 4-inch hem on pillowcases and flat sheet
- Machine wash and tumble dry for easy care
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Give in to an enchanted night's sleep with this luxurious set of satin sheets for Queen beds in high-fashion black. This set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two standard pillowcases. Smooth and silky with a lustrous sheen, these satin sheets are made of 100 percent woven polyester satin. The fitted sheets feature elastic corners for a secure fit and 14-inch pockets that can fit mattresses up to 17 inches deep. They're machine washable for easy care.
Compare to similar items
This item Divatex Home Fashions Royal Opulence Satin Queen Sheet Set, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Comfy Deal||E2E||Dealway||Comfy Deal||Amazon.com||Sweet-HomeTeam|
Top Customer Reviews
***** Update *****
I have had these sheets now for months and haven't changed them aside from washing them. They haven't faded even after several washes and are still super comfortable. The sheets feel silky and I like that so I am still happy. I expected to have to re purchase them every six months because of fading/rips/the price I paid I expected lower quality but I am happy to report that they're still holding strong and look great~ I am going to purchase other sets from this listing in different colors.
The only downside is when I went home this one time, they were in my laundry bag, and my mom washed them, and then she laughed at me.
Also, you slide around on them a lot...
1. My wife and I are on different sleep schedules. I work out in the garage late at night and sometimes don't have time to clean up properly just before bed and being in the garage means I get dust and dirt on me. Now that I admitted that you can see why a light colored sheet is not feasible for me.
2. We simply wanted something different. It gets hot in our bedroom as it is in the upper level of our home. Even when the air is turned on to 73 degrees in the summer time our bedroom can reach as much as 80-82 degrees with my wife and I in there with the door closed. Leaving the door open is not an option, we like our privacy, especially with the kids. We figured these sheets would perhaps at least keep us cooler in the evening due to the materials and based off of some reviews.
For starters, some people have complained that the sheets stain. Let me clarify here that on the back of the packaging it says to wash the sheets without anything else before using. I would assume that the main reason for this is to release the sheets of any extra dye. Some users have claimed that the sheets get softer after doing this a couple of times too, I wouldn't know just yet personally but will keep you updated.
The material itself is something completely different than the cotton sheets we've been used to. I don't know if that's what is specifically making it hard to figure out whether we like these sheets or not, but I gave it the 3 star rating because sometimes we love them, sometimes we don't. They are very slippery and like to glide all over the place. Don't try making the bed if you have a fan circulating air in your bedroom because the flat sheet will constantly glide right out of place over the fitted sheet. If you are wearing slippery clothing forget it. My wife has a similar material night gown and sat on the edge of the bed on the second evening of ownership and slid right off! Most people would complain, some would try and sniff out a lawsuit, personally, we thought it was funny.
My main complaint about these sheets is even though they are silky they kind of curl up, crinkle up, and stick to your body if you sweat at all during your sleep. I'll admit that I think I am trying to like them more than I really do because in my opinion they are cool in the "wow, that's awesome" sense. I feel sort of pimp'ish every time I walk into my bedroom and I suppose they would be great to spice up intimancy in the bedroom. But, if you've grown accustomed to cotton I'd just recommend sticking to that. Hope this helps, but just like just about anything, it's a product that has it's pros, and a product that has it's cons.
The king-size pillow cases are suited for the body pillows. I had wondered what ever would I get to cover my body pillow and alhamdulillah, these cases fit! Now I have an extra for when I wash my linen biweekly.
First the fitted sheet and the flat sheet were slightly different colors (not sure if I got a bad batch like KIM and KAYNE). They also mention '14-inch pocket for mattresses up to 17 inches deep', NOPE. They didn't fit our queen and we have a standard mattress with a short 2 in memory foam, it kept sliding off cause it barely grabbed the corners.
Here comes the mongoose, at only sleeping on it for 3 nights, we pulled them off to wash them and realized how torn they had become. Now I know what your thinking, FREAK IN THE SHEETS, but it wasn't crazy and we trim our toenails. After holding it to the light you can see that there were so many splits int he fabric. Really disappointed at the quality for the price.