Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.28 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Divatex Home Fashions Royal Opulence Satin Queen Sheet Set, Black
|Price:||$32.16 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester
- Complete set of sheets for Queen beds in solid black; includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet, and two standard-sized pillowcases
- 100-percent woven polyester satin is smooth and silky, with lustrous sheen for added style
- Fitted sheet includes all-around elastic and 14-inch pocket for mattresses up to 17 inches deep
- 4-inch hem on pillowcases and flat sheet
- Machine wash and tumble dry for easy care
Frequently Bought Together
Give in to an enchanted night's sleep with this luxurious set of satin sheets for Queen beds in high-fashion black. This set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two standard pillowcases. Smooth and silky with a lustrous sheen, these satin sheets are made of 100 percent woven polyester satin. The fitted sheets feature elastic corners for a secure fit and 14-inch pockets that can fit mattresses up to 17 inches deep. They're machine washable for easy care.
Compare to Similar Items
This item Divatex Home Fashions Royal Opulence Satin Queen Sheet Set, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Universal Top||Comfy Deal||E2E||Sweet-HomeTeam|
|Design||Information not provided||Solid||Solid||Solid|
Top Customer Reviews
The only downside is when I went home this one time, they were in my laundry bag, and my mom washed them, and then she laughed at me.
Also, you slide around on them a lot...
1. My wife and I are on different sleep schedules. I work out in the garage late at night and sometimes don't have time to clean up properly just before bed and being in the garage means I get dust and dirt on me. Now that I admitted that you can see why a light colored sheet is not feasible for me.
2. We simply wanted something different. It gets hot in our bedroom as it is in the upper level of our home. Even when the air is turned on to 73 degrees in the summer time our bedroom can reach as much as 80-82 degrees with my wife and I in there with the door closed. Leaving the door open is not an option, we like our privacy, especially with the kids. We figured these sheets would perhaps at least keep us cooler in the evening due to the materials and based off of some reviews.
For starters, some people have complained that the sheets stain. Let me clarify here that on the back of the packaging it says to wash the sheets without anything else before using. I would assume that the main reason for this is to release the sheets of any extra dye. Some users have claimed that the sheets get softer after doing this a couple of times too, I wouldn't know just yet personally but will keep you updated.
The material itself is something completely different than the cotton sheets we've been used to.Read more ›
***** Update *****
I have had these sheets now for months and haven't changed them aside from washing them. They haven't faded even after several washes and are still super comfortable. The sheets feel silky and I like that so I am still happy. I expected to have to re purchase them every six months because of fading/rips/the price I paid I expected lower quality but I am happy to report that they're still holding strong and look great~ I am going to purchase other sets from this listing in different colors.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gorgeous color and feel. I have only washed them once, so not sure how they will hold up but so far so good!Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Not very happy with the purchase and regret spending my money on them. The sheets are way too slippery and make it very uncomfortable to sleep in. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Paty
the sheet feels good next to sink. But wont stay on mattress.. Had to put elaxive across corners to keep it onPublished 10 days ago by tennjw