Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,678 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,931 reviews
on June 10, 2015
I love these sheets. They're great! Stay nice after wash and look amazing with my bed. Looks just like the photo. the black looks amazing with a black bed frame. Will purchase this again in a different color and re purchase the black satin sheets when needed. I expected bad quality from the price, but was super pleasantly surprised. fits my queen perfectly.

***** Update *****

I have had these sheets now for months and haven't changed them aside from washing them. They haven't faded even after several washes and are still super comfortable. The sheets feel silky and I like that so I am still happy. I expected to have to re purchase them every six months because of fading/rips/the price I paid I expected lower quality but I am happy to report that they're still holding strong and look great~ I am going to purchase other sets from this listing in different colors.
review image review image
0Comment| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2015
Beautiful, silky. thick. fit well. arrived fast great price. Color gorgeous.
22 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2016
This was not my favorite bed sheets. They were just a little to slick for my liking but that is not the reason for the 3 stars. I sleep warm on any night and these sheets kept me even warmer, too warm actually. This eventually caused a brown tint to saturate my mattress too. They were too loose fitting on my mattress as well. Just not for me.
on August 26, 2017
I love satin because I love to move at night without restriction. The king size is always too big around for my 12 inch deep mattress so it comes off quite easily. It could use a better or thicker elastic. I will just get the sewing machine out. I too will toss the top satin sheet because the rest of the bedding slides around and the bed is too hard to make. The covers slip and slide which I knew this would be a problem before I ordered the set. The price was right.
on October 4, 2015
Silky smooth!
The top sheet is only golden in one side.
If you're living in a hot place, and sleep under a bedsheet only, you'd have to put the silky side on the top.
If you plan on putting a comforter on top of it, you can put the soft side on the bottom, sandwished between the silky layers!

I will update my review on how it washes. It looks like it's made out of polyester, and should wash according to it.

The only cons about silky smooth bedsheets, is that they are hard to keep on the bed, without falling off.
on September 16, 2015
These weren't worth the hassle of returning. I'd gotten satin pillowcases last year that worked wonders for my hair, so naturally, I looked into buying a full set. Unfortunately, the sheet brand does not produce full sets. On Amazon, there really weren't many options: this lower brand, or brands that were around the $200 mark. I figured I didn't have a whole lot to lose, so purchased these. Not worth it. I got a queen-size for my double bed, but they still don't fit appropriately. Too big (for obvious reasons) before I washed them, and then they shrunk. The material feels incredibly cheap, which... to be fair, it is. Not worth it.
on August 29, 2015
Felt awesome first week or so. After i washed them the second time they didn't feel as slippery tho. Not sure why. Still feel nice. No rips or tears yet and i don't keep my nails trimmed much but they do feel very thin.

No color stains. I did was them as soon as i got them

Not too hot. California summers i only used the top sheet and i didn't get warm at all which is a big plus. Im usually a hot sleeper.

I did wake up having the feeling my bed was too comfortable to get out. Just moving my legs in the sheets felt good.

If you've never had satin sheets id definitely say to try these.. it's very different especially sleeping in the buff
on August 4, 2015
I ordered Platinum and they have an almost purple hue to them. I don't care much as I ordered them for comfort overall. I am very pleased with the comfort level. They look ridiculous and my roommate said they are ridiculous looking but admitted they are very comfortable. There is just something about satin that feels luxurious and sensual. People knock things they have never tried. I think they are amazingly comfortable. I washed them before use as directed as to not stain the mattress with dye. They are a bit slippery but I think people exaggerate that they just slide off the bed. I got a full, and the fitted sheet and top sheet fit fine.

I'm in Florida and they stay relatively cool even with A/C off. And they were cheap but don't feel cheap which is amazing. I would absolutely buy them again or similar set. If you want warmer get a comforter as well. 4 stars because color was a bit off than expected though it doesn't bother me, I know some people expect colors to be what they are stated or look like in pictures and for that reason I can't give it 5 stars.
on August 8, 2016
So pissed, after not even a month, the sheets started showing wear and tear. Formed like weird bubbles and was tearing throughout the whole sheet. Would like a refund!!! Ended up throwing in the trash. Sucks
on March 29, 2017
Color was good.. I bought gold.. Thread was terrible.. Strings coming out everywhere.. For $30+ I just expected at least a good sew job! But anyways.. Very slippery.. But that's what I wanted. And I have over a memory foam mattress which is already super soft.. So I cant really comment to much on softness.. OK product. Could be cheaper in price definitely though.