Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,683 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,935 reviews
on June 10, 2015
I love these sheets. They're great! Stay nice after wash and look amazing with my bed. Looks just like the photo. the black looks amazing with a black bed frame. Will purchase this again in a different color and re purchase the black satin sheets when needed. I expected bad quality from the price, but was super pleasantly surprised. fits my queen perfectly.

***** Update *****

I have had these sheets now for months and haven't changed them aside from washing them. They haven't faded even after several washes and are still super comfortable. The sheets feel silky and I like that so I am still happy. I expected to have to re purchase them every six months because of fading/rips/the price I paid I expected lower quality but I am happy to report that they're still holding strong and look great~ I am going to purchase other sets from this listing in different colors.
review image review image
0Comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2015
Beautiful, silky. thick. fit well. arrived fast great price. Color gorgeous.
22 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 4, 2015
Silky smooth!
The top sheet is only golden in one side.
If you're living in a hot place, and sleep under a bedsheet only, you'd have to put the silky side on the top.
If you plan on putting a comforter on top of it, you can put the soft side on the bottom, sandwished between the silky layers!

I will update my review on how it washes. It looks like it's made out of polyester, and should wash according to it.

The only cons about silky smooth bedsheets, is that they are hard to keep on the bed, without falling off.
on August 29, 2015
Felt awesome first week or so. After i washed them the second time they didn't feel as slippery tho. Not sure why. Still feel nice. No rips or tears yet and i don't keep my nails trimmed much but they do feel very thin.

No color stains. I did was them as soon as i got them

Not too hot. California summers i only used the top sheet and i didn't get warm at all which is a big plus. Im usually a hot sleeper.

I did wake up having the feeling my bed was too comfortable to get out. Just moving my legs in the sheets felt good.

If you've never had satin sheets id definitely say to try these.. it's very different especially sleeping in the buff
on August 8, 2016
So pissed, after not even a month, the sheets started showing wear and tear. Formed like weird bubbles and was tearing throughout the whole sheet. Would like a refund!!! Ended up throwing in the trash. Sucks
on March 29, 2017
Color was good.. I bought gold.. Thread was terrible.. Strings coming out everywhere.. For $30+ I just expected at least a good sew job! But anyways.. Very slippery.. But that's what I wanted. And I have over a memory foam mattress which is already super soft.. So I cant really comment to much on softness.. OK product. Could be cheaper in price definitely though.
on October 28, 2012
I've been extremely interested in purchasing satin sheets for years; it's always been in the back of my mind when fussing over my incredibly cute comforter and my ugly, plain cotton and microfiber sheet sets that don't match it. So my boyfriend bought me a set of these sheets in red, and they're great! I wish the red was a deeper burgundy color, but the color on Amazon is not misrepresented. I just wish the sheets were made in that color, period. However, the color on this website is the color I received. These do snag on the backs of heels and on fingernails, which is a downer because I'm worried it might cause these sheets to pill. There are minor marks already after two weeks of use, but I'm not sure precisely what they're from. These are very luxurious on the skin. They are cool in the hot summer heat and they are warm during chilly nights. The pocket on the stretchy sheet is very very deep. I even bought a set of these in chocolate brown for my mother for her birthday, and she loved them too.
on November 29, 2016
This is the third or fourth time I've bought these sheets, and I'm sure I'll buy them again. I love the slick feel of the satin fitted sheet and pillowcases, but I never use the top sheet. Instead I use a plush microfleece-type blanket on top, and I really love the contrast between the cool, smooth sheet and the warm fluffy blanket.

However, there are some downsides. The fitted sheet hasn't wanted to stay on any bed I've tried, probably because of the slickness. I have to use sheet suspenders to keep them on, otherwise the corners will pop off at a minimum. Also because the material is so thin and light it picks and becomes natty pretty easily. I'm careful, but over months or years my toenails cause the part by my feet to become much rougher with little nits poking up. It's very noticeable when I accidentally flip them around and end up with the former foot part near my head.

For the $20 though I think these are great, even if I basically replace them every year.
on March 21, 2015
When making this purchase I had thought I would sleep like Royalty, after a few nights and getting used to the bedding set it appeared otherwise.

This Item is accurate in its description it was silky smooth and felt nice a cool like the cool side of the pillow, though it does come with a fair amount of cons I couldn't get over.

Cons:

•The fitted sheet being slippery would come off every night and bundle up underneath me making me wake up in the middle of the night having to fix it. Not even bobby pins could keep it nice and neat.

•The pillow cases being slick with the fitted sheet would not have enough friction to keep my head in the same place ending up with my head stuffed against the headboard and my neck in serious pain.

I ended up switching out my pillow cases for something less slippery in turn it had helped but what's the point in having extra pillow cases you won't ever use.

After all the dust had settled and I had enough of fighting with my bed to get comfortable I ended up switching out this bed set with what I know works.

Other reviews suggest getting one size up from your bed which I would probably recommend as I had got the size that my bed is supposed to fit in. If you are willing to risk seeing if that helps and are mixing different sheets / pillow cases then I would say this set is for you, otherwise you might want to look at other options.
on November 30, 2016
Such comfortable sheets. I have always used luxury styled silk/satin sheets and needed one to pocket my pillow-top and cooling memory foam topper. Though this one doesn't do a great job of holding both, it does better than my previous 14". The black color is rich and so incredibly silky that everything constantly falls off your bed. The middle sheet does not seem correct though. Seems like more of a Full sized sheet. Not sure why companies word these together, full is obviously skinnier. So with everything I can't really tuck these in well but they'll do.