Industrial Deals Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18SW_gno

on September 16, 2012
I DON'T EVER SLEEP ALONE and these sheets are so thin, even on a quite night without any light or rough play at bed time, I worry long finger or toe nails will just shred these sheets.

You see, I sleep with my baby who is a giant American Pit Bull who is unable to understand that he is not a little lap dog and why he has so much trouble getting his whole body under the covers on cold nights (there is just so much more dog there than he realizes).

So his squirming has resulted in past sheets getting a puncture or slight tear/rip that ... by morning became a gain slit in the sheet.

So I made the bed with these unbelievably THIN sheets, and then put a second older set over this new set in case we had anything more than just light play at bed time (sometimes it's like a work out being done by a locomotive bouncing on the bed).

I do have very sheer drapes on all my windows for privacy during the day but without blocking any light.

These sheets (were I to use than as curtains) would provide even less privacy (more see though) than my sheer panels.

But I guess you get what you pay for.
on June 22, 2016
My niece is going to college and had to have these sheets for her dorm room. These sheets are nice and match her Vera Bradley blanket so I was excited to get this product for her. She is super excited and was so happy about the color. They seem to be very well made and I am very pleased with this purchase as the price was good, the packaging was awesome and the quick delivery is the most amazing part about being a Prime member. Thank you for offering this product at a great price I will need to purchase the whole setup for my daughter and I will use this seller again.
on January 27, 2011
as others note, these sheets are a) thin, and b) cheap. however, i am definitely enjoying them!

they are nearly see-through when you hold them up, but once they're on the bed or pillows, they look opaque (this might not be the case for all colors, but the ones i got were black, and they've worked out great).

they are also quite stiff (nearly crispy) and thin when you take them out of the packaging, which did worry me at first. however, after a run in the wash, they come out a lot softer, and now that they're on the bed, they feel great. they're definitely not silky, but they fit my mattress perfectly, don't sag or bunch during overnight use, and while they aren't exactly luxurious, they are certainly soft and comfortable to sleep in (even in the buff).

i have sheets for 3x as much that are definitely more luxe, but these look smart and feel quite nice -- they don't feel budget to my skin. so i'd highly recommend 'em for a very affordable option to add to one's bedding collection.
on May 21, 2015
I waited along time before writing this review and I can tell you that these sheets are worth the purchase. I love these sheets. Super soft and comfortable and they have stayed that way after multiple washes. So many times I have bought sheets and after awhile they lose the softness that they once had. These do not. I have two boys who love jumping on my bed... regardless of how many times I tell them to stop... and these sheets have held up to the challenge. Whether being jumped on, pulled off the bed, having juice spilled on them, being taken to the living room and made into a fort, they have not ripped and are still like new.
on October 12, 2012
I see a lot of complaints in the reviews, and like another reviewer said maybe I'm not experience in what nice sheets are but I'm pretty satisfied with my sheets. I like these, I don't know about durability, but for the $16 I paid for them I don't know that I can expect that. They are soft in my opinion, not fleece soft, but soft. I personally hate cotton sheets because they are permanently wrinkled no matter what you do. These came out of dryer without any wrinkles. The Bronze color that I ordered matches my bedding perfectly, its kind of like a milk chocolate color. Overall I'm very pleased.
on June 30, 2012
The best part about these sheets is that they are extremely soft and comfortable. They feel as soft as an old worn out sheet.
However, I should have ordered the regular size instead of the the XL. The fitted bottom sheet is too big and loose for my 80" length mattress. Also, I wish the fitted sheet had stronger elastic to keep the sheet tight.
on January 18, 2011
I wasn't expecting much for the price, but these sheets even failed to meet my low expectations. They are so thin you can see right through them. They almost remind me of cheese cloth. Also one of the pillowcases has a white stain that almost looks like drool.... I sure hope thats not what it is. I will be returning these.
on September 17, 2012
This set of sheets arrived very quickly. They are the color and size that I ordered, and they are very soft. However...there should have been a warning that the fitted sheet is not cut to size, but is instead a massive piece of material with a thin piece of elastic sewn all around it. The elastic isn't secured to the sheet, and as a result all of the material bunches up all over the bed. There is so much extra material that when I got into the bed with my husband there were several very large wrinkles between us, and thinking that I had missed the top sheet I got back out of the bed. No matter how much we tuck the sheet around and between the mattresses this cannot be fixed. Also the stitching on the entire set is loose. I only washed them once, before I put them on the bed. I can't reccomend these sheets, even though they have a great texture.
on December 15, 2014
I've actually seen these sheets used in a lodge I rent with friends every fall and whichever Divatex sheets those are, they're fantastic. These, however, are decidedly not. They're so thin I can see through them (and I ordered the bronze, which is a darker color). They feel cheap, stiff and thin - and stiff AND thin is hard to accomplish. I wish I could find the super soft, plush microfiber sheets the lodge was using. The tag said Divatex, but I obviously got the wrong ones. There are definitely better quality sheets out there for the price. My advice, grab some next time you're at Wal-Mart/Target, etc. and skip these.
on April 28, 2014
These sheets do the job but they feel very artificial. I bought them for my guest bed (used rarely) and I'm glad I don't use them often.

If you are a fan of cotton sheets I don't think you'll like the feel of these. If you like silk sheets, they may be ok for you because they have a "slippery" feel somewhat like (lower-quality) silk.

The fitted sheet is not very deep, so although it will fit on a regular mattress I think it would have trouble with a pillow-top or with a mattress-topper.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.