Divatex Royal Opulence Satin Full Sheet Set, Soho
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester Microfiber
- Luxurious sheet set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 standard pillowcases
- 100-Percent woven polyester satin is smooth and silky, with lustrous sheen for added style
- Fitted sheet includes elastic corners and 14-inch pocket for mattresses up to 17-inch deep
- High-fashion black double diamond print on silver
- Machine-washable and dryer-safe on gentle setting for easy care
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Give in to an enchanted night's sleep with this luxurious set of satin sheets for full beds in a high-fashion black double diamond print on silver. This set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two standard pillowcases. Smooth and silky with a lustrous sheen, these satin sheets are made of 100-percent woven polyester satin. The fitted sheets feature elastic corners for a secure fit and 14-inch pockets that can fit mattresses up to 17-inch deep. They're machine washable for easy care.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Nantong Wei less Textile Technology Co., Ltd||Levinsohn Textile||E2E|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In considering this product I had read the good & bad reviews from people on several of the other color options for "Divatex Royal Opulence" line of Satin Sheets. About 1 in 4 had something bad to say, but I love amazon and my old brand wasn't available anymore so I took the chance.
1) Stretch: I have a king bed w/deep mattress that sleeps my wife, my toddler, and me (yeah I know). The fitted sheet that goes around the mattress was completely stretched out after only 4 days of use. Completely. The elastic had zero give left, and even the weave of the sheets had stretched out noticeably. At this point it's no different than a regular flat sheet. I have good "sheet suspenders" I've used to remedy this on cheaper brands after a few months of heavy use in the past, but due to the fabric itself stretching, even those suspenders cannot keep the sheet on the mattress. After about 30 minutes in bed and a couple of toss/turns the sheet has ridden up and you're laying on bare mattress. (Think the incredible hulk trying on a toddler's shirt.) If you sleep alone on a full mattress and plan to rarely use these sheets they might last you longer... but don't think you're going to get more than a month of continuous sleep on them at any rate.
2) Price/Competition: A good satin sheet set used to cost you $90+ in a store, or $30-$40 online buying from someone who imported direct. These sheets cost the same (or more) than what you'll pay visiting a certain unnamed famous auction site. Those sellers are getting in bulk directly from overseas, and while the brands aren't famous I've had wonderful luck with many of them. Also to know... those brands have 350-400 thread count versus this Divatex 250 thread count. I bought here because I love amazon and my old seller on that other site stopped carrying my favorite. I'm going back now because this piece of junk fell apart.
3) Color: Others commenting on Divatex's solid colors have said various colors were off, or that they bled onto clothing and skin. I did not have this problem. The sheets were beautiful and true to pic. The pattern actually looks much better in real life on a large bed than the tiny pic.
4) Snagging: Yep, I can see this being a problem. Again others complained about snags and runs too easily. This is a fact of life w/Satin, but since the fabric itself seems to be woven loosely or something causing it to stretch so badly, the fibers run much easier and to greater degree than normal satin. Clip your nails and keep your metal studded toys out of the bed if you plan on using these sheets.
5) Thread Count/Slippery: People seriously complain about these sheets being too slippery. You can tell they've never slept satin as this is a key reason you buy them. Yes the top sheet will wad up / slip off. Yes you can slide around easier. The big deal to realize though in this case is that the sheets are ONLY 250 thread count. I think this is why they stretch so easily. Most satin is 350 thread count and up these days. Divatex is actually the lowest thread count I've ever found. It is still very smooth though.
6) Polyester vs. Silk: Some people find out the sheets are polyester and think they're getting ripped off because they were thinking they bought "silk sheets". Satin is a type of weave, not a type of fabric. You can make satin out of silk, polyester, or whatever else you want down to corn husks and sandpaper. Polyester actually makes an ideal Satin and is the most common you will encounter. Real "Silk Sheets" made from silk thread into a satin weave can be bought and start at about $250, but they are totally different and very rare - 99% of the population have never seen them despite what they may think.
This was a review I didn't plan on writing, but had to because I was shocked at how awful they were. At forty bucks I didn't expect much, but was still disappointed. Good luck in your own choice.
The sheets are warm, which I wasn't expecting, and tend to go where I go, which means that I have to reposition the bottom sheet frequently. I reckon I'll stick to cotton.