- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: University Press of Kentucky; Reprint edition (August 29, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0813108047
- ISBN-13: 978-0813108049
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,570,415 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Divide and Dissent: Kentucky Politics, 1930-1963 Paperback – August 29, 1991
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
"Pearce has undertaken the difficult task of unraveling the fascinating story of three decades of Kentucky politics. The result is thought-provoking, well-written, and highly entertaining."―Register of the Kentucky Historical Society
About the Author
John Ed Pearce (19172006), co-recipient of a Pulitzer Prize for Public Service in 1954, was on the staff of the Louisville Courier-Journal for over 40 years. He is the author of Days of Darkness: The Feuds of Eastern Kentucky.
Browse award-winning titles. See more