Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 259 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 276 reviews
on July 14, 2012
I have read all of Squire Rushnell's books and I really felt this one was the best! I love his "real life" stories about how faith in God guided people's lives. So interesting to read about famous people and their struggles to the top and realize we are all the same. I especially liked how he tied in all the "heaven experiences" and pointed out how most seem to miraculously say the same thing. I am a devout Catholic and have always experienced God Winks as Squire refers to them and absolutly feel they have guided my life. The more you acknowledge them, the more you have the experiences. If you haven't read his other books, I would read them first, but I highly recommend Divine Alignment. Very uplifing and reassuring and such a confirmation on prayers answered.
on May 14, 2016
I lone this book, and the two other Godwin books that I read by the same author. I already recommended these books too my friends. It basically says that God is working through our lives to make certain things happen in our favor. Sometimes this may take years or only a few months or weeks, but overall, God is working in our lives always connecting us to people, places, things, moments, etc., that can later bring a positive outcome. It also says to think of God us our own personal GPS guiding us through life. That makes sense! If we trust a cars gps to help us find an addresd, why not trust the very being who created us! The stories in this book are great, and share amazing examples of how God is constantly aligning our lives. The only thing with this book is that it shares stories of those who already believe in God, so you must be a believer in God or a higher source, or at least be an open minded person to really value the significance of this book's message. Overall, great book in my opinion!
on March 16, 2017
Have always believed in the principles in this book. So glad to have a word like "Godwink ". It's perfect! My friends also are in perfect agreement with the principles-never had them read a book so quickly!!
on July 31, 2012
I found this book to be very inspirational and encouraging. I have a Christian Book Library full of Bibles and teaching guides, but sometimes it's just nice to read something that is simply uplifting.
on October 29, 2012
As usual, Squire Rushnell has created another uplifting book that opens our eyes to our great and loving God, and what He is doing around us. His books shows an active, caring Father, Who is concerned about our everyday happenings. So many people don't realize how easily you can connect with God; He makes it that way! This book shares these insights and short stories of actual people who have seen His hand moving in our life situations, revealing His love and care. A must book, if you might be wondering, "Does God really care about me?" He does, and you can have your eyes opened to the countless ways to see it.
Great book! If you read it, you'll be buying more. A WONDERFUL GIFT FOR CHRISTMAS!
on February 5, 2013
I love this book.I was so impressed by it that I gave a copy of it to my granddaughter. She is not especially religious, and the concept of the Higher Being is so sensitively handled that she embraced it rather than ignoring it. She was torn about changing her course of study, and after reading this book she weighed the pros-and-cons, (Godwinks), changed her course of study, and is happier and more comfortable with what she is now doing, thanks to her sense that she is now in alignment. She believes, as do I, that my present was a Godwink! Interestingly, she is now more aware of the presence of the Higher Being in her life, and the term Godwink has become a part of our private conversations with each other. She commented that she likes the idea that she did not have to read it in one sitting and sometimes just picks it up and reads wherever the book opens. (Godwink?)

'
'
on June 11, 2017
Another Great Book written by Squire Rushnell !!!
on January 19, 2013
This was recommended by a born again friend, though the principles put forth here can be found in many other contexts. I'm not a big fan of Christian lingo, but if you can get past that this is an enlightening and useful book, as it teaches what many have observed, that there is way too much coincidence to be coincidence. The author was president of children's programming at one of the networks, and he has a tendency toward the cutesey, so, if you don't like that and you don't like Christian phraseology then you've got two things to get past. But the stories he tells are inspiring. I found myself crying while reading the story of Emmanuel and Sandy Patti, which was a bit embarrassing as I was sitting in a doctor's waiting room at the time. But there is no doubt that following the principles taught in this book will make your life better, and that's what it's about.
on April 29, 2017
EXCELLENT, Just as the author is in all of his writings.
on November 8, 2012
I was told by a friend of mine to "READ THIS BOOK!!!" I am glad I took the suggestion. Divine Alignment is like an operating manual for your walk here on earth. Anyone wishing to understand some of the things that baffle us or cause us to contemplate the existence of God should read this book. You'll at least come away with a new perspective. Highly suggested for anyone seeking knowledge.