Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 153 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 175 reviews
on July 20, 2013
I was nervous buying this mask as I could not find one at my local dive shop but I really wanted the GoPro mount. After using it on 4 dives last week, I love it. It is as comfortable as my Scuba pro mask, and the quality appears top notch. SO much more convenient than trying to pull on the GoPro head band after pulling on your dive mask when boat diving.

I am using with my Hero 2, mounts up flawlessly.
on April 27, 2014
for the self-servicing adrenaline junkie a camera mount is always an awesome feature.
this product seems to be the first to address this need without compromising the integrity of the seal with a secondary mount.

Of course without other options it remains to be seen how much better these can get.

from an operational perspective I can't say how the mount works... yet...
I can say that the few things to be desired are the field of vision, and I also assume that the field of view for the camera will need some training in regards to "where do I look in order to capture close-in subjects of interest.

I think a focus based integrated or on-off low light reticle within the glass would be useful to make more decisive use of the camera but there seem to be a lot of go-pro products to address these issues like secondary lcd screens etc.

As far as practicality goes these don't seem to build pressure as much as frameless dive masks, but (just like other dive masks) they need to be de-pressurized and de-fogged if you do any serious depth diving. Unfortunately nobody has come up with decent goggles that don't require you to flush them since goggles with valves start to leak if you do anything more than snorkeling.

This is a great product and the item arrived well before it was expected and so I would give it the highest rating minus one star for the always present room for improvement.
on February 21, 2015
This mask was a great addition to our gopro accessories. There was no leakage or fogging. We took some unbelievable footage in the Cayman Islands.
review image
on September 26, 2014
This mask is worth every penny. It produces some really neat footage, that really doesn't compare to the footage you get from the poles or handheld devices for the gopro. The footage is much more smooth and its nice not worrying about recording, just set it and forget it. You do have to get close to the creatures you want to record, due to the nature of the gopro, but it really isn't a problem. Another thing to note, is that you have to constantly have to be fully submerged under water, or you will get footage where its half in the water and half out of the water, so great if you can hold your breath along time. Just realize that not every second of your footage will be award wining, and you will have to edit the pieces together. Here is an example of what I captured: http://youtu.be/1T6L9x1ctOk
on August 28, 2017
Its a great mask. The screw for the mount is short. It would not tighten down with a camera mount. Luckily i have tons of extra stuff. It fits my daughter perfectly and she loves it so not a waste of money. For medium and smaller faced men make sure you shave.
on January 4, 2016
This is really my face size problem. I am a middle aged asian man with a face that is wide and flat. So if you notice the nose area of this mask...it is shaped for batman, and this asian man doesn't have a batman nose., but more of a chicken mcnug nose. So water seeps in and I feel like I am drowning. But If i remove the weight of the GoPro, the sucking of the mask is good enough that is sticks to my face. So It kind of works for me as a GOPro mask, but it works well as a regular mask. I wanted to love this but it needs two things:

1. Ligher weight.
2. Non batman nose design for the middle aged asian man (which I hear is a really cool segment to market to)
on August 16, 2013
I purchased this mask for a dive trip to Isla Mujeres (Cancun), Mexico. I also purchased a snap-on red filter. This was my first time using the GoPro and I was extremely impressed with the video quality. I DID have some issues with bubbles in the filter (particularly after a forceful exhale with my head perpendicular to the surface), but they were minimal and could likely be avoided if I placed my hand over the reg when exhaling when looking straight ahead. The mask itself worked flawlessly. It was very comfortable. I could basically forget the camera was there. Entry to the water was unaffected. I tilted the camera a little forward which caused my first use to be a little out of frame (I cut subjects' heads off in the video), so in future use I will adjust the case to be straight up from the mask, no tilt. I anticipate this will give me great video. Really, REALLY happy with this purchase.
on November 2, 2015
This worked great, the mask sealed well. I needed to have a way however of making sure the camera was facing straight ahead after going under water. Make sure it's on square and then tighten the screw down well. A flip off of the boat dislodged it and I only got a portion of the sharks I was looking at. I used it with a Hero 4 silver in Cozumel in September.
on November 1, 2014
The seal around the perimeter of the mask is too small for a great seal. I hesitated ordering a mask online because I thought and I do know better. When dry fitting the mask on my face I could draw air in around my nose area. No point in even getting it wet at that time.
on June 21, 2015
I purchased this item for my fiancé to take scuba diving on our honeymoon. The first time he put them on during our scuba diving classes they broke. Since it is outside of our return window we are simply stuck with a broken mask and unable to capture memories on our honeymoon dive.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.