Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition - [Switch Digital Code]
- A Nintendo Switch Online membership may be required for online play. Please check the game detail page on Nintendo.com for membership requirements.
- 2019-2020 Larian Studios. All rights reserved. Larian Studios, Divinity and Divinity Original Sin are registered trademarks of the Larian Studios group entities.
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There can only be one God.
The Divine is dead. The Void approaches.
And the powers lying dormant within you are soon to awaken.
The battle for Divinity has begun. Choose wisely and trust sparingly; darkness lurks within every heart. Master deep, tactical combat. Join up to 3 other players - but know that only one of you will have the chance to become a God, in multi-award winning RPG Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Choose from over 5 races and 6 unique origin characters or create your own.
- Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment, with friends or with AI companions.
- Supports two player split-screen multiplayer, or online play for up to four friends.
- Hundreds of additional tweaks and changes come with the Definitive Edition
A Nintendo Switch Online membership may be required for online play. Please check the game detail page on Nintendo.com for membership requirements.
2019-2020 Larian Studios. All rights reserved. Larian Studios, Divinity and Divinity Original Sin are registered trademarks of the Larian Studios group entities.
Nintendo Play account required to download and install.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is easily a 5 star game for what it is meant to be. For people rating it 3 or less stars they obviously haven't played the 1st one and didn't know what kind of game this is intended to be. It's a very in depth, rich but slow RPG that focuses on turn based tactical combat.