$ 88 $59.95 Save $10.07 (17%)
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Kill any NPC without sacrificing your progress, and speak to every animal. Even ghosts might be hiding a secret or two!
- Blast your opponents with elemental combinations. Use height to your advantage. Master over 200 skills in 12 skill schools.
- Play with your friends online (up to 4 players) or in local split-screen with drop-in/drop-out multiplayer. PvP hot-seat mode: Battle your friends in round-robin, hero to hero!
- Story mode: A new difficulty setting for players who wish to enjoy the lauded narrative, but still want to enjoy the combat.
- An entirely re-written journal to catalogue your journey and reflect on your quests. Character romance, disagreements, and unique quest-lines pushing the boundaries between fellowship and feud!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Choose your race and origin. Choose from 6 unique origin characters with their own backgrounds and quests, or create your own as a human, lizard, elf, dwarf, or undead. All choices have consequences. The Definitive Edition brings thousands of changes based on critic and player feedback since the original launch.Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Blood and gore, language, sexual themes, violence
Showing 1-8 of 22 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Last year, Divinity: Original Sin Enhance Edition was one of my favorite video games when it released. The new DOS2 Definitive Edition for the PS4 reminds me why, but it did not stay content to simply sit back on prior success. Meaningful changes were made in thousands of large and subtle ways, and the result is one of the best RPG experiences that can be found on either PC or console.
Load times, it does take a while for things to load up but once they are, things are fine. I noticed some things vanish if you get dc'd from online like if you in middle of bartering, items you place on your end are not there but the gold value of them does. (things will be back to normal if you reload your save before this kind of thing so unless your save is far back, this isn't too bad to worry about)
It is very easy to target a ally by accident on any aoe move you use.
Camera movement in battle could be better.
I was moved by the voice acting and also moved on how very easy it is to die if you don't pay attention.
This game involves alot of reading too and careful decision making. Save often and have other files just in case or you might not play this game for long.
Special tip for those wondering about black cat that you may find on joy island: keep it alive to unlock a special skill. It is very easy to lose this cat if you go near magisters...and are not watching your step.
If you don't like taking your time in reading, exploring, and chatting with other npcs...then this game is not for you.