- Save 5% on Divoom Timebox mini when you purchase 1 or more Divoom Aurabox. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Divoom Timebox when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Divoom Timebox when you purchase 1 or more Divoom Aurabox offered by Divoom Official. Enter code Q5EPQ78S at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Divoom Aurabox Bluetooth 4.0 Smart LED Speaker with APP Control for Pixel Art Creation (Black)
|Sale:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The world's first smart pixel speaker! Superior sound quality smart bluetooth speaker with extra BASS. A world class 3” 5-watts speaker professionally tuned by Divoom. Equipped with the latest 3D digital calculation and low-range bass enchantment technology
- Free proprietary mobile application for both iOS and Android systems, Compatible with iOS 7 and up on iphone4/4s/5/5s/6/plus, iPad 2/3/4, ipad air & mini1/2; and most Android devices (including: Google Nexus 4/5/6/7/9/10, HTC One, LG, Samsung and others). Support third party music application.
- Advanced notification system, provides instant on-screen notification for: incoming call/text, Facebook/Tweeter updates and other social media events. LOTS FUN, and great for any indoor or backyard BBQ party
- Create your own drawings and animations series via the user-friendly application, or choose ours from the application gallery.
- Greatly improve the sleep quality with the built-in temperature sensor + Intelligent timer clock with both sceneries and sound, All speakers purchased through the Divoom's official Amazon store (Divoom Official) come with the one year limited warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Divoom Aurabox Bluetooth 4.0 Smart LED Speaker with APP Control for Pixel Art Creation (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Divoom Official||Amazon.com||Last for One||Divoom Official||Avido, LLC||Symphonized|
|Connectivity Technology||bluetooth, aux||bluetooth, aux||bluetooth, micro usb, usb, aux||bluetooth, usb||bluetooth, micro usb, usb||Bluetooth|
|Item Dimensions||5.08 x 6.65 x 2.64 in||3.25 x 7.75 x 3.5 in||0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 in||3.1 x 7.3 x 2.4 in||3.1 x 2.9 x 2.9 in||4 x 4 x 3.1 in|
|Item Weight||5.29 ounces||1 lb||3.53 ounces||1.5 lbs||—||0.55 lb|
|Power Source||—||Battery||battery-powered||battery-powered||AC & Battery||—|
Seller Warranty Description1 year warranty
Top Customer Reviews
I'm sure that if you're buying this product to be a fun bluetooth speaker, you won't be disappointed. But if you're looking for a cool clock, this isn't for you.
Bought this for my wife for Christmas. It's pretty neat in
a lot of ways. Speaker is decent, lights are crisp and clear, but there was a lot that was kind of off. Here are the issues we feel like it needs to improve:
1 - Battery
With no way to dim the display the battery drains pretty rapidly. It works for short periods of time but listening for long stretches doesn't really work without plugging in.
2 - Bright Display
The pixels are either full brightness or off as far as we were able to tell. This makes the display too bright to be of much use at night unless you want to use it as a spare set of headlights for your car.
3 - Clock
This was the biggest problem. The clock feature sounded really nice. Problem was that the time would drift significantly throughout the day as much as 10 minutes or more. This makes the clock feature almost useless as we couldn't trust the time on it. I think it would sync through the bluetooth from time to time and reset itself to the phone's clock but it would drift off pretty fast.
So overall I wouldn't recommend this thing unless you understand the above factors. We returned it.
Anyways, it's a huge disappointment. There's "three" brightness options. Two are too bright and the "third" is turning the light off. I downloaded the app and there's an option to change the brightness by shaking your phone. I used this for about a day or two and it worked just fine. I turn off the light at night because, as mentioned, it is way too bright. When I go on the app and shake my phone in the morning, the light no longer turns on. I have to manually reset the device. And no, it didn't shut off or lose battery (I have it plugged in 24/7), the brightness just won't turn on. I have to power the whole thing down, then turn it back on.
I told their customer service about my problem and they just keep giving me instructions on how to work the device/app... I know how the app and device works; it's very self-explanatory. Anyways, way too frustrated with the issues with this and customer service was really no help. I will be returning this item. Not worth the money.
- Good idea, so-so execution. A new firmware could fix a lot of issues.
- Let me change the CLOCK colors/details, 12/24 hrs.
- Needs some serious dimming, in a dark room it's blinding,
- Dimmed auto cycling colors would be nice... don't see the point in the "starry night thingy" especially not in light blue back.
- NOTIFICATIONS could include the txt/caller's name/phone
- "EQUALIZER" is way too fast and would be nice to be actually driven by the current music..
- No clue what are the colors on TEMP mode in the app, but they won't change. Shows 31C/88F and there is no way it's correct. (thermostat says 73)
- if on a Bluetooth headset I can't use the app as it needs to be connected. What if someone wants to change things while on a call with a bt headset and do not want to use the speaker as a speaker-phone??
The app/box locks up if you change something too fast. Locks up, constantly freezes in music mode as soon as i click on a track it says "app closed unexpectedly", yet still running.. Alarm locked up 3x and I just gave up on it.
Needs a better manual in the app or in the box. The included little booklet is pretty thick but before you think it has some info, it's basically 3 (business card sized) pages in a lots of languages :)
All in all it has potential, hopefully the company won't abandon it. Not sure about the MSRP -especially in this buggy state - but worth what I paid here. Manufacturer packaging was nice.