Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Color: Black|Change
Price:$14.99+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on August 5, 2015
full disclosure I have a relatively small head, but I don't like tight hats since they give you hat-hair, so this hat was perfect. Attended our local Del Mar Races and it was breathable through the heat and humidity because it's stripes alternate sheer and opaque. it's fashionable yet not flashy or gauche; i'd go do far as to call it's style timeless. loose enough to be comfortable yet able to stay on because of the inside strip. light enough to hold its shape. I got a lot of compliments. The hat is very well-made, especially for the price. I am very picky with hats and rarely keep them, but I am totally getting another colour for the beach.
on September 13, 2016
Perfect for the races. I added a few creative things to this hat to give it more pop. I love the way it fits. Very comfortable.
on September 2, 2015
I've never been able to wear the hat because it arrived damaged. It was torn at the brim and it can't be fixed because the rows keep unraveling. Save your money and buy a better quality hat elsewhere.
on April 3, 2014
I wanted a hat to wear to a wedding and didn't want to spend a fortune. This was perfect! It is well made, fits well, and looks great. It even survived the wedding in a huge rainstorm.
on June 10, 2016
The hat's quality is okay, but it is not what I would consider "ivory." It is closer to white. Thus, I am returning it. The quality seems okay. I bought it for a tea party, but I can't imagine wearing it anywhere else.
on September 22, 2014
Cute hat. I decorated it for a Kentucky Derby themed event I will be attending in October. It was a bit large for me but I was able to put a ribbon around the it to tighten it. Looks awesome. Pretty good quality. There was a flaw but is unnoticeable after I decorated it.
on April 15, 2014
I like the Dixie Daisy hat I received for my attendance of the KY Derby this year. It matches perfectly with my accessories for my dress.
on July 20, 2016
Unfortunately this hat has a cheap look to me. I gave it to Diabete
I gave it 3 stars because of fast shipping.
on March 16, 2016
Absolutely fell in love with this hat! Ordered it for a tea party, was a perfect match for my outfit. Didn't fit my head.
on January 8, 2017
A bit too floppy. Looks sturdier in the photo.