- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00835UEC8
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 19-800
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,521,426 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #1035 in Industrial & Scientific > Hydraulics, Pneumatics & Plumbing > Hydraulic Equipment > Fittings
- #1227 in Industrial & Scientific > Hydraulics, Pneumatics & Plumbing > Hydraulic Equipment > Couplings
- #2231 in Industrial & Scientific > Hydraulics, Pneumatics & Plumbing > Fittings > Hose Fittings > Quick Connect Hose Fittings
Dixon 19-800 Steel Agricultural Hydraulic Quick-Connect Plug with Shut-off Valve, 1" Coupling x 1"-11-1/2" NPTF Female
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Agricultural hydraulic quick connect FTP ball valve plug for connecting directly to a hose with a female NPT end to connect with a male NPT threaded connection
- FTP ball valve coupler with a female NPT threaded end
- Has either a ball-style shut off valve or a poppet valve with a soft seat to shut off flow
- Steel for stronger welded joints and greater rust resistance than wrought iron
- Conforms to ISO 5675 interface dimension specifications and operating requirements for hydraulic couplers used to transmit hydraulic power from agricultural tractors to agricultural machinery
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||1" Coupling x 1"-11-1/2 NPTF Female|
Specification for this product family
|Maximum Pressure||2500 pounds_per_square_inch|
|Brand Name||Dixon Valve & Coupling|
|Manufacturer Series Number||19|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This Dixon 19 Series steel agricultural hydraulic quick connect plug has a female NPT threaded end, FTP ball valve or poppet-style valve, and connects to an agricultural hydraulic quick connect coupler. The female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connection end connects to male NPT connections. Steel provides better weldability and greater rust resistance than wrought iron, and the FTP ball-style or poppet style shut off valve shuts off the media flow when disconnected. This coupler's maximum working pressure (MWP) is 2,500 pounds per square inch (psi) (170.07 bar) at 70 degrees F. This coupler conforms to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 5675 interface dimension specifications and operating requirements for hydraulic couplers used to transmit hydraulic power from agricultural tractors to agricultural machinery. It is used on construction equipment, farm implements, and other mobile equipment.KG: OK!
|Hose-end connection||Female NPT thread|
|Valve||FTP Ball-type or poppet type|
|Maximum working pressure||2,500 psi (170.07 bar)|
Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company manufactures pipe and hose fittings and accessories. The company, founded in 1916, is based in Chestertown, Maryland.