- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B007YZF4GY
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 100-C-SS
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #277,153 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.78 shipping
Dixon 100-C-SS Stainless Steel 316 Type C Cam and Groove Hose Fitting, 1" Socket x 1" Hose ID Barbed
|Price:||$36.99 + $6.73 shipping|
|You Save:||$42.31 (53%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Straight body with two openings for connecting two hoses or pipes with cam and groove fittings
- One female cam coupler end for connecting to male groove adapters and one hose shank end for connecting to hoses (Type C)
- Stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304
- Cam lock levers for locking the fitting's male groove adapter into female cam couplers
- Nitrile butadiene rubber seal rated for petroleum service, ethanol to E100, and biodiesel to B20
|Number of Items||1|
|Maximum Pressure||250 pounds_per_square_inch|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Size||1" Socket x 1" Hose ID|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Dixon Valve & Coupling|
|Connector Type||Socket x Barbed|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
The Dixon Type C stainless steel 316 cam and groove fitting has a straight body and two openings for connecting two hoses or pipes with cam and groove fittings. It has one female cam coupler end for connecting to male groove adapters and one hose shank end for connecting to hoses (Type C). The body is made of stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304, and it has cam lock levers for locking the fitting's male groove adapter into female cam couplers. A nitrile butadiene rubber (Buna-N) seal provides a leak-tight fit that is rated for petroleum service, ethanol to E100, and biodiesel to B20. This Dixon cam and groove fitting is suitable for use in commercial or industrial flow systems, such as water transport and treatment, waste management, and in petroleum systems, among others, but it should not be used in compressed air or steam applications.
Hose fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling, and changing the direction of flow in piping and hose systems in many different industries. When purchasing hose fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded, unthreaded, or using another connection standard, such as cam and groove, and come in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company manufactures pipe and hose fittings and accessories. The company, founded in 1916, is based in Chestertown, Maryland.
Size: 1" Socket x 1" Hose ID
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?