- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00835HEQC
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: BN88
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #200,840 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.20 shipping
Dixon BN88 Brass Hose Fitting, Adapter, 1" NPTF Male x 1" Hose ID Barbed
|Price:||$14.49 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Connects to a hose on one end and an NPTF female connector on the other
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Barbed fitting for a tight seal on hoses
- For use with a hose clamp, crimp sleeve, or ferrule (sold separately)
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||1" NPTF Male x 1" Hose ID Barbed|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Dixon Valve & Coupling|
|Manufacturer Series Number||BN|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Dixon BN Series hose fitting is made of brass and connects hose to a female NPTF threaded connection. This fitting has a barbed end to create a tight seal on a hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (not included) and male National Pipe Taper Fine (NPTF) threads on the other end to connect to female NPTF threaded connections. This hose fitting is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability.
Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company manufactures pipe and hose fittings and accessories. The company, founded in 1916, is headquartered in Chestertown, MD.
Size: 1" NPTF Male x 1" Hose ID Barbed | Unit Count: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?