Djubi Junior - the Coolest Twist on the Game of Catch for Younger Players
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.29. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.07 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Inspired By The Dynamic Design Of Djubi Classic, Djubi Jr. Was Made Smaller With The Added Feature Of The E-Z Launcher For A Smooth Successful Launch
- Catch By Positioning Your Net Under Or In Front Of The Incoming Ball, The Deep Net Easily Traps The Ball And Makes Catching A Snap
- Set Includes 2 Racquets And 2 Balls
- Younger Djubi Players Will Have Hours Of Outdoor Fun Hooking, Launching And Catching With Ease Using The Djubi Junior
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Djubi Jr is the kids version of the Classic a modern twist on the classic game of catch. Djubi, pronounced joo-bee, is a fun, new outdoor toy that combines specially designed rackets with nets and a unique ball called the Djubi. Just slip the loop of the Djubi over the launch hook on the racket, pull it back and aim. Let it go and watch the Djubi soar. Catching the foam ball is easy with the deep net pocket on the plastic racket. The ball launches up to 60 feet and even floats, so you can bring the fun to the pool or beach. For ages 6 and up.
Safety WarningWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not sure what the difference is for adult version. Assume handgrip just is enlarged for adult sized fingers