2 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Djubi ParaShoot Outdoor Parachute Ball Set
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Djubi Parashoot Launches up to 80 FEET in the air
- Parashoot will open in the air on a Self Timer & Eject the Parachute
- Floats to the Ground Safely Every Time
- Fun for all ages, One of the Coolest Toys of 2015
- Package includes: 1 Parashoot & 1 Djubi Launcher
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Introducing "Parashoot", just Fling it & Watch it Glide down from up to 80 Feet in the Sky. Great for having fun at the Beach, Park, or even your own Backyard. This unique product knows when to open & ejects the Parashoot so it can slowly & safely glide down to the ground. Easy to operate: just Hook the Parashoot onto its Djubi Launcher (Included), Pull back on the Parashoot & Launch it to the Sky! The Parashoot will do the rest, and lands Safely Every Time.