Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $36.38 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Do-All Outdoors - Auto Adjustable Wobbler Kit, For Fowl Play and Raven
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- REAL LIFE SHOOTING SIMULATION: Presents real life shooting situations, random incomers, away shots as well as fast quarters and passing shots.
- SEAMLESS MOUNTING: Seamlessly mounts to the Do-All Outdoors Raven and Fowl Play automatic traps, taking place of the pivot mount.
- LEFT TO RIGHT, UP TO DOWN MOVEMENT: Moves 45 degrees from left to right, and 15 to 45 degrees up and down. Includes Left to Right and Wobble Directional Plates and four legs.
- WEATHERPROOF: The Wobbler Kit is constructed of weather proof steel. The Wobbler Kit compatible with the Do-All Outdoors Fowl Play or The Raven.
- POWERING CONVENIENCE: The Wobbler Kit is conveniently powered by any 12 volt battery (not included).
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Outfitted with a weatherproof steel housing, the Automatic Trap Wobbler kit is powered by any deep-cycle battery (not included).
Top Customer Reviews
a much better concept and much cheaper than Champions two separate units that would come in twice the price of this one.
Setting this up on your Champion trap is as easy as drilling 4 holes in your existing base, making four square tube adapters (take 4 pieces of 3/4" steel square tubing from hardware store and drill for your bolts on the champion legs), for the legs, and either bending a 4th leg yourself (Champion trap only uses 3 legs this one uses 4) or ordering an extra leg from Champion.
Wobbler moves trap with authority and I like the fact that by re-using the Champion mount I can put even more than 45deg elevation on it to really simulate flushing Pheasant.
I ran this the first time for nearly 5 hours on the same battery as the launcher and shot over 350 clays and only put 5.8 amps back into the source battery. So it sips on average .7 amps when running.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Packaging allowed product to shift during transpot. Also, wiring on bottom of unit not protected very well. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Mounted the wobbler to a raven thrower. Followed the video instructions on the Raven web sight, very easy to assemble.
So far it is working good.
works very well a must have for any thrower only down side a little tallPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
This wobbler IS NOT compatible with all automatic Do-All skeet throwers. I bought this with the Raven kit and you are unable to use the wheels and handle on the skeet thrower with... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
These are a great addition to the target thrower. Provides a little variation when shooting clays to better prepare for real birds or the public range.Published 4 months ago by JM
Not happy with product. When using the wobbler plate it shakes the thrower violently. The motor free spins on the way down and the whole thing drops very fast and shakes it so bad... Read morePublished 5 months ago by BIG RED MACHINE