Do A Dot Art! Markers Brilliant Washable 6 pack, The Original Dot Marker
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NO CUPS, NO BRUSH, NO MESS, Brilliant washable dot markers are easy set up clean up. Comes with 6 non-toxic colors Pink,Teal, Violet, Lime Green, Sunflower Yellow, and Brown in no spill, no splash bottles. Perfect for all of your arts and crafts projects
- MADE IN THE USA using only the highest quality materials and standards to ensure kids have endless fun, and parents and teachers have piece of mind. All Do A Dot Art! markers are GLUTEN FREE and LATEX FREE
- PROMOTES EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT designed for layered learning, developing hand eye coordination and color recognition. Easy to use, perfect for toddler, preschool and kindergarten arts and crafts projects. DRIES QUICKLY
- EASY TO GRIP BOTTLE FOR LITTLE HANDS, with generous 2.5 ounce bottles. Do A Dot Art! markers have MORE PAINT than other dot markers. Just twist off the cap and let the creativity begin
- FUN ART MEDIUM FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES. Do A Dot Art! markers have a large sponge tip dauber that never dries out, and makes a perfect dot every time. Kids love dabbing, dotting, mixing, blending and layeriing colors to create their own masterpieces!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Making the World A More Creative Place, One Colorful Dot At A Time!
Now, if you’ve been around kids, you’ve witnessed the magic of creative play, and the mess that sometimes comes with it. This is how Do A Dot Art came about.
25 years ago, Do A Dot Art was created by an enterprising full-time mom and part time preschool teacher. She invented a new mess-free way to let kids dip into all of the colors of their imagination. This special dot marker paint applicator was simple yet significant. Children were able to layer and blend colors like never before. They could fill large spaces, shapes, and create textures.
Children loved the new art medium. Parents and teachers loved the finished projects: especially the easy setup and clean up.
Do A Dot Art is the original dot art marker, and to this day mess-free painting for kids is revolutionary.
Do A Dot Art continues to be a family run business that aims to make the world a more creative place one colorful dot at a time.
We have 8 great sets of markers including:
- Tutti Frutti Shimmer
- Island Bright MIni Dots and Doodles
- Jewel Tone Mini Dots and Doodles
- 4 Pack Rainbow
Compare to similar items
This item Do A Dot Art! Markers Brilliant Washable 6 pack, The Original Dot Marker
8 pack Washable Dab and Dot Dauber Markers for Kids, Children Art Supplies for Toddlers/ Preschoolers/ Homeschool / Bingo - 200 Downloadable Dot Activity Sheets
Do A Dot Art! Marker Tutti Frutti Shimmer Markers, 5-Pack, The Original Dot Marker
Do-A-Dot Art Mini Jewel Tone Markers
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fubulous Wubulous||Doodle Hog LLC||ZANY Values||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 8 x 5 in||8 x 6 x 2 in||1.5 x 8.2 x 7 in||10.81 x 7.75 x 1.56 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||1.2 lbs||1 lb||2 lbs|
Top customer reviews
Few other points:
-The marker colors are so brilliant and vivid, and I love that you can get different color packages.
-The markers create much less mess than regular paints.
-You don't have to make dots. The kids can drag the marker for longer strokes.
All this said, the ink is not washable, so we make the kids wear a smock if they have on decent clothes and they have to use the paints in the kitchen, garage or outside. This is the reason I didn't give the books and markers 5 stars.
My 2year old especially loves Do A Dots, these colors are no exception. What she and I both love is the fact that she can use these on her own with relative ease. She uses the box handle to get these out on her own and has even mastered twisting the caps off AND on!
I highly recommend Do A Dots! They may seem pricey but they LAST and offer lots of open ended creative options for a wide range of ages.
You are paying a premium for these, but making it easier for small hands and the lack of mess, It's worth the extra money.
( I do wish they were a little bit cheaper, hint hint ) .