Do A Dot Art! Markers 6-Pack Rainbow Washable Paint Markers, The Original Dot Marker
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NO CUPS, NO BRUSH, NO MESS, our water based WASHABLE dot markers are easy set up clean up. Comes with 6 non-toxic colors in no spill, no splash bottles. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple.
- MADE IN THE USA. Designed and manufactured in our own factory guaranteeing that you are getting the best product without the risk of unknown and unwanted contaminants, using only the highest quality materials and standards to ensure kids have endless fun, and parents and teachers have piece of mind. All Do A Dot Art! markers are GLUTEN FREE and LATEX FREE.
- PROMOTES EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT designed for layered learning, which gives children the opportunity to do original planning and thinking while creating expressive art, developing hand eye coordination and color recognition. Easy to use, perfect for toddler, preschool and kindergarten arts and crafts projects. DRIES QUICKLY
- EASY TO GRIP BOTTLE FOR LITTLE HANDS, with generous 2.5 ounce bottles. Do A Dot Art! makers have MORE PAINT per bottle than other dot markers. Just twist off the cap and let the creativity begin.
- FUN ART MEDIUM FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES. Do A Dot Art! markers have a PATENTED large sponge tip dauber engineered to be mess free, never dry out, and make a perfect dot every time. Kids love mixing, blending and layering colors to create their own masterpieces!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Arts and crafts just got easier, and cleaner, with Do A Dot Art! The Original Dot Marker.
Do A Dot Art! Rainbow set comes with 6 WASHABLE markers. Each marker has a PATENEDED large sponge tip that will never dry out, and makes a perfect dot every time. Do A Dot Art! markers have bold pigments and bright colors that dry fast. Perfect for layering, blending, mixing colors, and covering a lot of space.
Do A Dot Art! markers are incredibly beneficial for teaching young children the benefits of layered learning. They are the perfect art medium for those seeking arts and crafts that spark creativity and inspire open-ended unscripted play.
Come see why Do A Dot Art! is the number one art medium used in preschools and elementary schools around the world!
• Includes 6 Rainbow Colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple
• Made in the USA
• Dries Quickly, and Sponge Tips Never Dry Out
• Each Marker contains 2.5 ounces of ink which is more than other Dot Markers
• Mix, Blend and Layer Color
• Does not Contain: Latex, Dairy & Casein, Egg, Gluten, Peanut & Tree Nut, or Soy
COMPANY Do A Dot Art! Where Imagination Begins With A Little Dot.
For the past 24 years kids all over the world have been “dotting” with Do A Dot Art! Do A Dot Art! has become a staple art product in homes and preschools throughout the world. Parents and teachers love that its so easy for their children to create fun, imaginative open ended works of art, with limitless possibilities by simply twisting of the cap and letting imaginations run wild.
Do A Dot Art! is designed and manufactured in the USA using only the highest quality materials and standards. Rest easy knowing your children are using quality products manufactured in our own factory and packed with love and care.
Top Customer Reviews
My son loves to paint with these on blank paper and in the two Do-A-Dot coloring books that we have. We use them on Melissa & Doug drawing pads, which works fine, though these can soak through that paper if he really puts a lot of paint down. The Do-A-Dot books have quite thick paper that is great for paints. I imagine they'd work fine with fingerpainting paper, though we haven't tried that. I find these fun to paint with, too! You can use them to make lines, not just dots, so it's a fantastic alternative to poster paints or finger paints if the mess of those is too much to deal with.
These paints are washable in the sense that they come out of clothes in the laundry without extra effort on my part. However, they do leave light stains on my son's skin when we just use a wipe to wash his hands - they require actual soap and a washcloth to clean all the way off skin. It doesn't bother me if he has light paint stains on him until bathtime, since he's often coated in much worse stuff. However, they're probably not a good thing to play with right before church or something!
Overall, I highly recommend these, especially if you have a younger toddler who enjoys arts and crafts but isn't quite coordinated enough for full-blown painting projects yet.
Here is a sampling of what I have done with them:
8 year old
-i taught her about pointillism. I let her use the markers to make her own painting. she had a blast and made several beautiful paintings
-i let her use them to see how multiplication works (3 row of 3 is 9 dots, so 3x3=9)
3 and 5 year olds
-also made paintings - but I do not think they really understood it was a form of art
-counting (adding for the 5 year old)
-mixing colors to make new colors
-identifying letters/numbers - I call it out - they put color over it
These were just a few of the things we did. There are so many fun possibilities with these markers!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These were on the school supply list for my special needs child. They also use these at Sunday School for a class that includes children of all ages. Read morePublished 5 days ago by astitcher
We are a homeschool family so we look for fun was to learn and these are awesome! My kids love them:)Published 13 days ago by autumn lehman
Adorable little book. My 2 year old loves mimicking the animal postures. Wish it were even longer:)Published 14 days ago by Nicole
Great stuff to play with. Markers are not small so if your kid is too little like 1year old, it might be difficult to hold for a while. But kids just love it. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Amazon Customer