CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Do A Dot Art! Markers 5-Pack Shimmer Washable Paint Markers, The Original Dot Marker
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NO CUPS, NO BRUSH, NO MESS, washable dot markers are easy set up clean up. Comes with 5 non-toxic Shimmer colors in no spill, no splash bottles. Purple, Yellow, Pink, Blue and Silver
- MADE IN THE USA using only the highest quality materials and standards to ensure kids have endless fun, and parents and teachers have piece of mind. All Do A Dot Art markers are gluten free and latex free.
- PROMOTES EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT designed for layered learning, which gives children the opportunity to do original planning and thinking while creating expressive art, developing hand eye coordination and color recognition. Easy to use, perfect for toddler, preschool and kindergarten arts and crafts projects. DRIES QUICKLY
- EASY TO GRIP BOTTLE FOR LITTLE HANDS, with generous 2.5 ounce bottles. Do A Dot Art makers have more paint per bottle than other dot markers. Just twist off the cap and let the creativity begin.
- FUN ART MEDIUM FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES, Do A Dot Art markers have a patented large sponge tip dauber engineered to be mess free, never dry out, and make a perfect dot every time. Kids love mixing, blending and layering colors to create their own masterpieces!
Frequently Bought Together
Top Customer Reviews
Not that I would recommend doing these on carpet, or giving them to a hyperactive child, but they are SO much fun, it's hard to not recommend them. My four year old, six year old, and even my seven year old enjoy them. They are very different from regular markers or paints--a great experience of their own. And I give this set in particular five stars because the regular Rainbow set is missing pink and purple, which most little girls really want. I'm not sure they "shimmer" in any true sense--they don't have glitter or sparkles in them--but the silver and yellow-gold colors are nice to have.
Just FYI, the purple, yellow, and blue are NOT repeats from the Rainbow pack. They are different shades, so I appreciated that.
They really are glittery, too. The ink goes down without much shimmer, but the glitter is more evident as it dries. You can layer different colors while the page is till wet, they don't get muddy. Good toys.
Update in late 2015 - they're still going strong! We still love 'em. They've come out a few times a month for more than 5 years!
Going to pursue getting replacements.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My granddaughter used these in school and just loves them. She can play with these things for hours and she is even a little older now. Great gift idea.Published 20 days ago by Ronna Martinez
have provided hours of fun for my 2 year old. I love that I don't have to hover and supervise like I do when she's using traditional paint and paintbrushes.Published 28 days ago by Rebecca L. Martin
These are supposed to be shimmer markers. They do not shimmer. The silver is gray, not silver. We have the same brand in the brilliant colors and our granddaughter loves them. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Michelle Bagley