Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on June 2, 2015
I'm becoming a big fan of Mr. Williamson's writing. I have been enjoying his books quite a lot, and will probably own them all eventually.
I enjoyed the story, because I have seen things like this happen to people with minor celebrity, so I can imagine how hard it could be for someone with the level of wealth we see in this story. I don't want to get into spoilers, so when you get to the reveal, I will say that I have seen (more than once) that very behavior in my own life, now maybe not to the extreme in the story, but pretty close. Money does do strange things to people.
on March 27, 2017
Again, fantastic storytelling in a literary universe I'd like to be able to visit. The author keeps the virtual pages turning on my kindle, and I will have to read all the books on this series too.
on June 9, 2017
The series is a great read, the characters are consistant, and the story line is different.
on March 9, 2013
Michael Wiliamson's group depictions of top level professionals in their area of expertise is a thing of beauty. He brings the true level of commitment required for that level of expertise to light, plus the inter-personal actions to light. The tools depicted are imaginative, and may lead to actual devices in the hands of engineers. Many are extrapolations of existing technology using better fabrication, and we are closer than one might think to some devices. Graemme is held up as the example of more freedom bringing more personal responsibility; Earth is depicted on its' current track to perdition of government control of everything, except were circumvented by money, power or both, cynically, but realistically.
on August 5, 2017
Michaela is an amazing action/adventure author!! I have bought all of his books and enjoyed them.
on December 15, 2016
Michael does not disappoint in this book, just couldn't put it down but I had to sleep and go to work occasionally. Action packed and thrilling from start to finish! Bravo and great read.
on March 11, 2014
I discover Michael Z. Williamson's Freehold series(s) with Amazon's free offering of Freehold which I really liked. I have purchased several more in the series & liked each one. His writing style reminds me of Robert Heinlein's Starship Troopers with more information on the military weapons & tactics.
on February 10, 2016
Not great literature but fun escapism. The (extreme) competence of the team starts to wear after a while. No mistakes are ever made by the heroes... even in completely FUBAR situations. But, still a fun read.
on July 23, 2015
I highly recommend this series to all military sci-fi fans. The author writes in a logical manner, developing his characters into real people. BRAVO ZULU Mr Williamson!
on June 28, 2015
this book will make you read it straight through.