Do Your Park Magnets - Bad Parking Tickets (Pack of 10)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PARK BETTER, PASS IT ON: See someone parked like an idiot? Slap on one of these reusable “you suck at parking” citations, and let the shameful offender redeem themselves by passing it on!
- 10 FUNNY DESIGNS: Each pack includes 10 assorted 3.5” x 5.5” car magnets, each with an original illustration and witty insult (i.e. “Coloring books must have been hard for you”, “Parking spots are like underwear – really just for one person”, etc.)
- GREAT NOVELTY GIFT: A fun gag gift that they’ll actually use; perfect for dads, teenagers, or sarcastic coworkers at the office gift exchange
- HARMLESS PRANK: Unlike a key scratch or a violation sticker, Do Your Park Magnets will give you that smug sense of satisfaction - without those annoying vandalism charges.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: While these magnets may not be the most mature way to handle a bad parking job, we certainly find them to be the most satisfying.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sometimes, a little public shaming can go a long way, and these delightfully distasteful magnets let sub-par parkers know their days of selfish, half-assed motor vehicle placement are numbered. Express your disapproval without tearing off the offender’s mirrors, or ruining the paint. You just stick a magnet on the awful parker’s vehicle with a pithy message, such as “Titanic, The Hindenberg, This Parking Job,” or “You're closer than a slow dance at Neverland Ranch” Each pack contains 10 different insults with matching doodles. Park Better. Pass It On.