Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 4, 2013
A great belt, exactly what I wanted, except it was too long. I followed the size instructions ("Order one size up from your pant size") and ordered size 40 for pant waist size 38. To check, I layed this belt out side by side with others I have. It was about 2 inches longer (comparing center holes) than another marked size 40, but matched very well with one marked size 42.

Many other reviewers claim a perfect fit. But a few said that the belt they received was too long, while a few others said it was too short. Before re-reading the reviews I'd thought that maybe Dockers just sized belts differently than other makers. Now, though, I wonder if some belts are simply marked incorrectly.

This is the belt I want. A five star belt that I'll have to return. And I can't decide whether to order another at size 38, or go again with 40 assuming the one I got was a mistake. Can anyone else comment on this?

Update June 11, 2013. I took a chance and ordered another at size 38. It fits! Again, comparing belts layed side by side, it matches my other belts (different makers) which are marked size 40. It does seem that Dockers sizes their belts differently.
74 helpful votes
75 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on October 30, 2013
I wore this belt all day today and felt good about it. It goes very well with jeans and casual slacks. The many grooves in my last brown belt advertised to the entire world my inability stop my waist from expanding and I was running out of holes for the buckle. This belt cinches up my pants nicely and is wide and stiff enough to keep the stomach from an unsightly rollover. Thinner belts simply don't do it for me. Buying this accessory from Amazon also saved me from a potenially embarrassing check out moment. Who wants to let the world know that you need a longer belt? This is a great purchse: cheaper than surgery, dietary supplements, and weekly weigh-in programs.
on September 25, 2013
This is a pretty handsome and nice belt, especially given the price. It is substantial without being bulky. It is dressy without being a weird skinny dress belt. A solid choice for chinos and jeans.

SIZING: Reading the other reviews, there was a lot of people ordering a size up, true to size, and there seemed to be a lot of variation and confusion. So, to add to the collective knowledge and hopefully help out some future buyer, here is my experience.

I wear a size 34 in Levi 514. I wear a 34 in Dockers D2. I wear a 36 in Dockers D1 and Alpha (those are slightly big, but I need extra room in the thighs of those slimmer fits).

I bought the 36 belt, I use the middle hole and the fit is perfect. Now, I am off to find the same belt in black.
on August 6, 2014
If you thought you were scoring a major win on price ... Not so fast. This belt feels like it should have spongebob's face on the buckle. It's country wide and china cheap. Not a good combo. You get what you pay for. Almost.
3 helpful votes
on April 10, 2014
...not one size larger as suggested. I am a 38. Ordered a 40. The belt is on the tightest loop. Can't do a replace, had to file to refund and repurchase at the right size.
on May 29, 2014
Waist size is a 34 in jeans and bought the belt at 36, fits great. Looks darker in picture than in real life.
on November 17, 2013
Exactly as pictured. 100% Genuine, good quality leather. Good quality metal buckle.

Order one size up from your waist measurement and the belt should fit you just fine. Style tip guys, belt's aren't designed to keep your pants up !! (or so my wife tells me). She also tells me a belt should match the shoes. If I wasn't married I swear I'd go out looking like a clown.

I'm very happy with this purchase and I feel this belt will last me for many years to come.
on June 27, 2014
I'm happy with the belt. I ordered a size 38 and wear a size 36 on my Docker, Levi's etc. there are 5 holes in belt and I'm on hole number 4. I assume if I would have ordered. Size 36 I would be on hole number 2. Since I plan on staying the same weight or losing some weight ( :) ) I would have preferred the 36, which has 3 holes to go in tightening up. Oh well, If I get down to last hole the belt will go into my yard work selection. Otherwise, belt is fine.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on March 12, 2016
The "finish" on the show size of this belt seems like it is not durable. I could probably pick it off with my finger. When I got this belt and inspected it I immediately returned it for Carhartt Men's Anvil Belt,Black,36 which seems like it has much better quality leather. The buckle on the Carharrt is not as dressy though.
3 helpful votes
on July 13, 2014
t very poor quality leather used
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question