- 100% Polyester
- Spot clean
- 0.1" high
- 1.5" wide
- Classic solid suspenders featuring metallic hardware and adjustable straps
- Length: 48"
Customers who bought this item also bought
These solid adjustable suspenders by Dockers are practical enough for any man. Made with high quality silver-toned clips, they will stretch up to 48 inches. Never worry about your pants falling down again. One size fits most.
Dockers' solid suspender has adjustable 1-1/4"inches wide elastic fabric straps with a patch base and nickel drop clips.
- Product Dimensions: 48 x 1.5 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Dominican Republic
- ASIN: B002RWJ7YO
- Item model number: 21DK5106-Black-One Size
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 24, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I'm glad I did because they fit better than the others I had tried so far, and if they last me longer than six months. I finally found the right brand to buy, thank to the Docker family.
I would definitely buy these from them again.
What I like:
They look sharp.
They hold up my pants :)
What I don't like:
They wear out. The clips usually start out holding pretty well, but after three or four months, they get less effective ad the cloth starts slipping through them.
The leather part also wears out. After ten or eleven months, the leather connecting the clip to the suspender starts tearing.
There's an old saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. These suspenders have a number of weak links, that eventually make them unusable.
Why do I keep buying them? Well, again, they look good and work well till they wear out. And I figure, if an $18 pair lasts me a year, that's only a buck fifty a month. Still, I miss the days when products were built to last. These "look" better than they wear.
Today, day 5. They are already pulling free when I bend over to pick something up off the floor. And not just once. I refastened and tried several times. These crappy suspenders are already useless. Not only will I never buy them again, but I will also not buy ANYTHING from a vendor willing to dump this garbage on their unsuspecting customers.
Great if you want to wear them to a wedding and toss them in the trash afterwards.