Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 120 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on August 24, 2014
If you like a slightly thicker sock, you will really like these. There is a signature Dockers orange line at the top of the sock, and the Dockers logo is silk screened onto the arch location of one sock in each pair. The silk screening is starting to come off of one after repeated washings, but it isn't a big enough concern for me to reduce my rating.
on July 4, 2014
I needed socks that were comfortable for summer use. These did the job. They are quite soft. They slide on my feet easily and they do not ride down. Remains to be seen how long they hold up. On initial observation they appear to be of solid quality.
on July 29, 2014
I've been hunting for consistently good dress socks that keep the elasticity as well as hold up under weekly wear. These, so far, have been perfect on all counts.
on October 18, 2014
These socks fit quite well and are quite comfortable, however, after wearing one time the material at the arch started pulling away, leaving the fuzzes, for a lack of a better word.
I will say I did wear these with my moccasins and not my normal dress shoes though. My moccasins could be a little ruff, compared to dress shoes.
I wish I could find just plain cotton crew socks, like what Bass use to sell! They wore like iron, looked good wash after wash even after the color started washing out.
on November 28, 2014
Don't expect these socks to last too long. Disclamer: I tumble dry these socks on low and hang them if they're still damp. After a few washes, they are already fraying and beginning to fade. At the very best these socks will last 6 months-1 year if you use them occasionally. If you plan on using these stocks daily, you're gonna burn through them really quickly and will have to buy some more. So if you're looking for something to wear daily and if warmth is even somewhat of a concern, I'd just pony up and buy some merino wool blend socks. You'll save more money in the long run because they'll last longer and treat your feet better.
on September 10, 2014
Well on the positive side these socks feel good and the colors are nice as well but as my feet are size 13 these are a bit to the tight side perhaps they will loosen up with time. I have tried other socks with size 13 to 16 but Thorlo's are expensive and the Carhartt,s come in limited colors.Edit. Well after about 6 weeks and multiple wash and dry cycles these socks have 'broken in' nicely I began to hand stretch them and the comfort has increased dramatically. Because of this I will increase to 4 stars and suggest purchasing. Sometimes it is up to yourself to put a little effort in and I am glad I did, I am going to purchase the blue ones now.
on May 15, 2015
The Dockers Men's 3-pak of cushion comfort sport crew socks arrived well packaged and have a very good fit, also very comfortable on the foot and colors are nice too. I have always had good luck with Dockers products. Thank you.
on November 2, 2016
My husband has worn Dockers socks for about a decade, but the last few packs he's gotten have had holes form much quicker than ever and they shed black fuzzies everywhere (the floor, the dryer, anywhere he takes them off) even after many washes. Very dissappointed in them for a the last few years despite him saying they are very soft/comfortable. My husband switched to the Dickies socks and is much happier with them.
on January 5, 2015
If this is the first time you've bought these socks, they may be okay for you. About a year or so ago, I bought my first Dockers socks and thought I had finally found the socks that I really liked and would buy again. Unfortunately, something changed. My most recent purchase was socks that were noticeably thinner, less soft, and slide on the foot more. Less cotton - more nylon? Loved the way they used to be, but I may shop around before I buy them again.
on June 14, 2014
All I could find in stores was the multi packs with colors I would not use. These multi packs were just the colors I needed.