Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 131 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 135 reviews
on February 11, 2017
I have a number of these socks which I like, and decided to order more. When I placed the order, I just looked on Amazon and found the previous order and selected "Order this item again". But after I opened them, they were not quite the same color. Then I discovered there was a tag that said "Navy", where all the other socks look black. For some reason, it looks like they have just changed the color. I can't even find any items like this that are specified as "Black". So beware.

I specifically ordered the same socks to avoid having to match up pairs in the laundry. The socks themselves are good, but these are useless to me, so I wasted the cost.
on December 10, 2014
I wore GoldToe socks since I could remember, but the quality has steadily gone downhill to the point where I will not buy the anymore. I had great success with Dockers, so I thought I would try these. This style is more of a dress sock in terms of thickness and feel than a true crew sock. Additionally, the size was a bit on the large size, to get the toe section to fit, I had the full the socks up to the point where the heel cup was by my ankle. Needless to say, not a great fit for me. My previous Dockers were the Cushion Comfort so I will go back to those.
on January 1, 2014
I was looking to replace some old Gold Toe socks that have finally gotten some holes in the toes after several years of faithful service. I liked those socks for their durability, build quality, and thickness. There's a difference between dress socks and mens hosiery, you know? These are, unfortunately, the latter.

They fit fine, I think they'll stay up, and they might even last longer than I think they will. I've been really happy with everything else I've gotten from Dockers (underwear and t-shirts--both the best I've found), but these are not what I hoped they'd be.

Oh, and I have a size 12 foot. If you have anything less, I have no idea how they could fit you well. It seems like the heel would be halfway up your calf.
My husband purchased these socks because all his brown pairs were worn too thin and it was time to get new ones. The Brown Marl color is a very dark brown. When I first opened the package I thought we had been sent black by mistake. Once I was in better lighting it was obvious there were brown socks. Good quality.
on May 5, 2011
I wear a size 12 - Wide shoe, and suposedly that is the max shoe size this sock will fit. However, even with my large size feet, these socks are a bit on the "big side". The heel start to come up the back of the sock, and they extend all the way up my calf. If you have "normal" size feet, they may be too large for you.

I wear mine frequently, and they are holding up - no shrinking (wish they would), no tearing, etc.
on April 6, 2017
Good durable socks. They pill just a little after a while but it doesn't bother me.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2013
For my husband, finding shoes that fit well is very difficult. It seems he has wide feet with narrow heels, so he usually ends up with shoes that don't have a whole lot of room left for socks. This means the thicker, good-quality, every-day socks we customarily buy cause his shoes to feel tight.

So, we set out to find good-quality, thinner socks. We thought dress socks might be the way to go. I ordered one pack each of about five or six styles. After trying all of them, my husband settled on these. He really likes them. The only drawback, he says, is that the synthetic content results in his feet feeling a little too warm at times. He said he's not going to complain, though, because he's so happy with how his shoes fit with these socks.
on February 5, 2015
I'm sure the sox are great. Gave them to a neighbor because they were black not blue and I tho't I'd ordered blue sox. He was thrilled to have them. They were too tight in the cuffs for my husband who has circulation problems.
on June 1, 2014
I have a problem getting shoes for my size 7-7.5 feet. Many good shoes start at size 8. Even when I find a pair at 7.5, they are usually just a bit large, so I use a heavier sock to make the fit perfect. Problem is some (most) socks are very thin and don't help at all. These Dockers are a bit thicker and make the adjustment for my feet just right. I read that about them, which is why I ordered them and I wasn't disappointed at all. Nice milk chocolate brown color, feel great and my new size 7.5's fit great. Nice price and fast shipping too.
on March 8, 2017
These are not what I would call "crew" socks. They are thin dress socks. I'm surprised Dockers doesn't understand the difference between the heavier weight "crew" socks and the thinner weight dress socks.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.