Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's Trifold Wallet
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on July 15, 2013
OK, I gave this wallet 5 stars because it is just as described, maybe even a bit better.

Pros- Very well constructed, I've had it for months, heavy use and it actually looks even better broken it. Still has that nice leather smell. The license compartment is well designed, you can slide the license out easily from the clever center compartment(for the cops or to present ID at many buildings in NYC) but it won't fall out accidentally. They actually put in a thumb slot just for that purpose. Brown is easier to find than a black one when dropped.
Cons- This isn't really the wallet's fault I wanted a wallet as slim as possible for my back pocket. When this baby is filled with credit cards, money, license, & photos, it is like sitting on a potato. The money divider is unnecessary, just adds thickness, OK not much, but who needs it? Also, I had to separately buy a small plastic photo holder insert, it doesn't come with one which you will need for photos of the kids, girlfriend, and fishing license (bare essentials). Sometimes, when going out at night, I'll leave home most of the credit cards and other non-essentials to slim it down. You also don't want to sit on it for long car trips, it ends up under the visor or floor mat.
on October 20, 2009
This is the perfectly designed wallet. It comfortably can hold all your credit cards and business cards. There are two compartments for your paper bills, so I place the 1$ bills in one and the rest in the other. Not only is the wallet convenient, it is classy as well.

Dockers make nice pants. Now I see that they make nice wallets, I will look into their other product lines !
22 comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2015
I don’t know if it’s just me, or if this happens to every guy… but it seems like at least once a year, someone buys me a wallet, a billfold, or a money clip around my birthday or the holidays. Now I appreciate the thought, but if I had as much dough as these folks seem to think I do to necessitate the need for all of these receptacles, well, I’d be doing alright. Financially speaking, I’m definitely a “one wallet” kind of guy.

I purchased this (black) wallet on Amazon four and a half years ago for around eighteen dollars. Now, almost half a decade later, the daily wear and tear on the stitching at the top of one of the card slots has finally led me back for another one. The funny thing is, I’m such a believer in this product that now I’m contemplating buying a few to give as gifts—oh the irony!

I've attached an image of what my original wallet looks like after years of use, and compared that to the one that just arrived. As you can see, the stitching and color still look great, but obviously, the shape of the wallet has changed quite a bit throughout years of back-pocket wear.

This tri-fold wallet features a simple design made of real leather, and it’s been both lightweight and durable. I never felt like the billfold was overly crowded, and I make it a point to carry no more than eight plastic cards (for which there are a total of six compartments). So with eight credit/debit/club cards, eight bills, a few business and insurance cards, plus a license (which has its own transparent compartment with a thumb slot for easy access), this item is only 0.8 inches thick.

On appearance, Dockers has created a classy, compact item featuring a sleek, slim profile that looks nice on any occasion. Fancy dinner out? Check. Wings with the boys? Check. At home alone surfing the internet WAY too late at night buying who knows what? Check.

I really can’t write enough good things about this product, so I’ll leave it at this: Dockers branding used to say “If they’re not Dockers, they’re just pants”. To that end—and certainly at this price point—I think it’s safe to say “If it’s not a Dockers, it’s just a wallet”.

Feel free to leave me a vote, comment, or question, and I'll gladly add anything else you’d like to know about the product. Thanks for taking the time to read my review, I hope you found this information helpful!
review image
VINE VOICEon June 1, 2011
This is a really nice wallet. There are three credit card slots on the two sides and an ID window in the middle. There are also small slots behind each of the three sections. The cash pocket is divided and has plenty of room for American currency.

When folded and filled (not overfilled) with credit cards and about 10 bills it is an inch thick.

The leather and stictching appear to be high quality and look like they will hold up to years of use.
on July 5, 2011
I love Dockers Wallets. This is probably my fourth Dockers wallet over the course of years. Unfortunately, this wallet started falling apart just a few months after I got it. The stitching on the pocket where the credit cards go in came apart so that they could slide around. Aside from this however, it has lasted over a year. Which, given the way I treat wallets, is incredible. I'm getting ready now to order another, identical one.
on March 13, 2009
Really nice wallet , looks great, much better than the picture, soft and real leather , Im going for the black
on January 13, 2009
this wallet was purchased as a present for my son...he is "pickey" and i was glad to hear his upbeat comments...it is very well made and has all the pockets you would ever need for daily use...definitely would recommend as a gift or for yourself.
on August 28, 2009
I have had this for over a month. So far it has been good. I would have liked the wallet more if it had been a teeny bit wider.Also, would have liked more credit card slots. It can fit about 10 cards comfortably.
on September 30, 2009
This is a quality wallet! It feels and looks well made and the leather is of good quality. Some other reviews have said the wallet is small, but I would argue it's large for a tri-fold. Great product, would recommend!
on January 2, 2016
Style is different from the pic. Theres no genuine leather engrave instead just a logo of the dockers on theright side bottom. also if you would notice on the left side theres is a classy wave cut mines not it's only straight. So I'm doubting if the one I ordered here is genuine or not..

I carefully checked the wallet noticed the stitches are coming loose.. the leather is different from the pic even the style...I think this is fake!