Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month

Showing 1-10 of 426 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 455 reviews
on July 15, 2013
OK, I gave this wallet 5 stars because it is just as described, maybe even a bit better.

Pros- Very well constructed, I've had it for months, heavy use and it actually looks even better broken it. Still has that nice leather smell. The license compartment is well designed, you can slide the license out easily from the clever center compartment(for the cops or to present ID at many buildings in NYC) but it won't fall out accidentally. They actually put in a thumb slot just for that purpose. Brown is easier to find than a black one when dropped.
Cons- This isn't really the wallet's fault I wanted a wallet as slim as possible for my back pocket. When this baby is filled with credit cards, money, license, & photos, it is like sitting on a potato. The money divider is unnecessary, just adds thickness, OK not much, but who needs it? Also, I had to separately buy a small plastic photo holder insert, it doesn't come with one which you will need for photos of the kids, girlfriend, and fishing license (bare essentials). Sometimes, when going out at night, I'll leave home most of the credit cards and other non-essentials to slim it down. You also don't want to sit on it for long car trips, it ends up under the visor or floor mat.
on November 6, 2014
I bought this item to replace my current Docker's trifold wallet. The old wallet was at least 15 years old, and I could easily have used it another 3-4 years. However, it was beginning to show signs of wear, so I decided to get a new one. I was very happy to see that the new model seems to be made of the same exact same design and quality materials as my old one, save for a "cut out" in the driver's license window to facilitate removing that document when a photo ID is requested. I was totally satisfied with the way my old one fit, functioned, and lasted. I'm expecting the new one to be equally as good..
on July 11, 2017
The tag in the wallet reads: Made in India coated leather cover man made interior. It seems Genuine leather holds little meaning other than leather is implemented. This is not the durable top grain or full grain leather but still seems to be very well done leather for the price and should last. Credit cards fit nicely as does bills. For your information: ( Coated leather is defined as a product that has a finish thickness of less than 30 percent but greater than 0.15 mm )
review image review image review image review image
on May 9, 2017
This is a great wallet, made of leather, sew together well, and has lots of card slots. I like it a lot except for one thing: it's fat. By that I mean when I get all my cards and things in the wallet, it is literally a pain in the butt to sit on! lol I'm hoping that over time the leather will flex and conform and flatten things out. But regardless, it is a really nice wallet for a decent price.
on June 14, 2017
This wallet is the perfect size for carrying bills, 6 credit cards and hold your Driver's License secure but not hard to remove when needed. I purchase this leather wallet in brown, I like the double row stitching on cover, appears to be very well made and for me a great value at $20.00. After reading the reviews I felt I couldn't go wrong.
on January 8, 2016
As the headline states, I have had this wallet for almost 4 years, and it has barely shown any wear. Granted it has not been a daily use wallet the entire time, but other wallets I hadn't used daily either, had shown much more wear.

This holds all of my cards, has a divider for different cash denominations, and folds neatly even when packed full of stuff.

Would recommend for the money.
on August 9, 2017
Good Wallet Good Leather I would have liked a single card holder in place of the zipper bill slot in back but It's fine
on August 29, 2013
I have always used a dockers wallet, except now. I ordered this, and the leather was hard, I couldn't close the wallet, the pockets on the sides (both sides) made my cards stick out the top. And yet the wallet is the same size as what I am using.
on May 19, 2011
Great item, but it arrived damaged. When I sent for a replacement, they sent me the SAME one back with a second one. Both were damaged. The damage was minor, a small tear, but it appears to be present in all of them. Somewhere the seams weren't sown right in one corner pocket. Not terrible considering the low price, but they are selling shoddy products and refusing to accept returns. That's just unacceptable.
on May 6, 2014
It appears to be a good wallet for the money. I chose it for the credit card slots and it being a tri-fold. It is exactly as described and arrived quickly as you expect from amazon. This wallet doesn't seem as substantial (material wise) as my last wallet that I have had for over 8 years. Only time will tell. I think it is a good choice and definitely worth consideration if you are looking. I would recommend this to a friend if they were looking. Best of luck with your searches.