Dockers Men's Advantage 365 Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pant, Shale, 34x36
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Microfiber Polyester Twill - 6.2 Oz.
- Machine Wash
- Modern comfort waistband design for up to 2 inch of additional comfort, button through front closure
- 1/4 top front pockets, double welt button through back pockets, Dockers wing and anchor embroidered branding mark
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
This pant offers unique performance benefits while looking sharp both at the office and dressed up
- Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 7.4 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B005PQ7VIS
- Item model number: 40919-0008
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 9, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- They look like dress pants (i.e. if people see you in them, it's plausible you just took off a suit jacket). Looks good with a nice dress shirt and black leather shoes.
- Wrinkle free, as long as you don't let them sit in the dryer for more than 5 minutes after the cycle ends. 20 mins on low takes the wrinkles out.
- Good wear - they haven't even started to fade, and the stitching hasn't pulled anywhere. The creases haven't come out.
- Relatively lint resistant during wear. You can't abuse this; follow the care label. I accidentally put a sock in the wash, and I had to rewash. However, the sock was still white, so at least the pants are colorfast.
- I'm ambivalent about the stretch feature - it's great if you put on a few pounds, but if you lose weight, the band tends to stretch when you button your pants, and then contracts. This causes wrinkles in the front of your pants, which you have to play with to get rid of. I think stretch waistbands work better with pleats.
- The belt loops are too small - several of my belts have to be forced through the loops. Make sure you get a belt no wider than 1 inch if you want to avoid this problem.
- Can't use fabric softener with them unless you don't care if the creases come out. For me, this means that I have to wash them separately. Not helpful.
Overall, these are pretty good. They are way better than Dockers Mens Comfort Waist Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pant, which aren't dress pants, don't hold their creases, and are total lint magnets.
Well...... I just put them on this morning and after reading everyone else's reviews I have to agree that it does look like I've got napkins in my pockets and weird creases appear from the pocket to the front zipper. I am so disappointed, because I've never noticed this before now. These are by far my favorite pants for comfort and I have 3 more pairs on the way. Now I have no idea what I'm going to do. I have no idea why they wouldn't have continued the regular fabric into the pockets instead of stitching in the white flags. I saw on one site that this style is discontinued, so maybe this is why. I really love the comfort waist, so I hope that they try it again and use their heads this time.
Although I prefer cotton, I tried these 100% polyester pants, thinking they would be convenient for travel, and the fabric would have a clean cut drape for a less causal appearance. Instead Dockers used a button in place of the hook-and-eye closure, which compliments the clean lines of a flat front. In addition, the button/hole combination is extremely tight -- arthritics beware.
Recommendation, if your hips can stand it, try ordering a smaller than usual waist size. I tried following my own advice but could not. I would like any pair of Dockers, fit D3 or D4, flat front, with a hook and eye closure, and non-expanding waist band, preferably cotton, preferably welted versus flapped back pockets. I combed through the extensive Amazon Dockers listings, and although I've found several good sounding descriptions of pants, NONE are in my size (somewhere in the range of 44x30 - 44x28). NONE, nor are there any on the Dockers website, which means either my size is tremendously popular and can't be kept in stock, or the vendors are closing out the sizes they do have.
As always, the workmanship is excellent on Dockers, and it is worth the money to have many extras, such as welted pockets. In sum, though, I am not recommending these pants, unless you have tried them on and know you like both the pants and the size.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect, perfect pants!! I don't have to iron these; they are wrinkle free and they've lasted us for years!!Published 7 months ago by Aspen Hewett
I am not a big Khaki pants wearing kind of guy. I am usually good with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt but I had a fancy event with my fiancée to go to and I needed something... Read morePublished on January 22, 2014 by Bill Smith
They are so comfortable and fit just great! Color was as shown . Will order at least two more pair in different colors.
Wasn't sure on the size, so I ordered two different sizes. These were too small, but of excellent quality. Read morePublished on August 9, 2013 by sdkjk
Fits as expected, excellent quality and easy to clean. Best semi-dress pants ever. The waist is autoadjustable that makes it very comfortable!Published on July 9, 2013 by David
I wear size 38x32, and that's what I ordered. They fit perfectly, and the color is as shown online. Read morePublished on May 28, 2013 by John E. Norris