Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 24, 2014
I had to write in and share my experiences with numerous dockers pants (D4, D3, D2). Every single pair I bought either ripped inside near the pocket and elastic "waist extender" within the first one or two times I wore them OR completely ripped in the mid-seam. Dockers use to be so well made. Now they are a complete rip off! I had one pair recently rip along the whole mid-seam and several tears down my leg after kneeling down to speak to a student at work. These were nowhere near tight fitting. If I didn't wear a belt with them, they would fall right off. Luckily I had a jacket to wrap around my waist while I made my way to my car to go home to get a different pair of pants (no they were not dockers). Unfortunately I didn't wise up early enough after spending several hundred dollars on several pairs of dockers pants. I recently went to men's warehouse and bought two pair of similar style pants for only $30 apiece. They are twice the quality as the dockers! I've worn them now every day at work for the past month and not even as much as a thread has come loose. My advice to all of you is to save your money and avoid any dockers products.
on June 16, 2014
I am returning these for an exchange, ordered two different pairs of dockers, bot fit fine, this one started ripping next to the pockets on the first day wearing them, hopefully the replacement pair will be better
11 comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 11, 2016
These big ("& tall") pants have elastic expansion bands. The elastic bands are not in the Amazon description text. After about 9 weeks, the elastic on the left was no longer attached. There was no tear I could find; based on the loose threads hanging all around, it appears to me to be defective stitching. Too late to return of course, but this is ridiculously bad quality. BTW, I bought several other pairs of different colors, they all had the same wear & care, but they didn't come apart -- so this wasn't abuse on my part.
on August 28, 2017
I've always loved Dockers but this time thee was a problem with the cloth used in making the trousers. After the first wearing the right side just behind the right side pocket ripped out. But this company stood behind their produce and soon after I contacted them they asked me to send me the damaged goods. I did so. They then sent me a brand new pair less than two weeks later, no questions asked. I still wear them.
on August 20, 2014
Pants are indeed tight at the thighs and are also made of fabric that is too thin. I ordered 5 pairs and after 2 months 3 pairs had ripped straight down the leg, one for apparently no reason other than the fabric was too thin. The remaining two are pulling apart at the crotch because it is not double stitched. Dockers does not stand by their product. When I asked them about it (since it was after the Amazon return period) they said they could only replace them with the same bad pants, and they would only take 3 pairs of pants. Not sure why they have a limit to 3. When I asked if they would give me a refund for their shoddy product they said no.
on April 6, 2013
I risked ordering pants online, because I've been a Dockers 44" waist for years and years. The Signature Khaki is one of those "individual fit" or "comfort fit" waist bands, meaning it has hidden elastic on either side so that the waist can expand 2 inches. Problem, even without the expansion, these pants are about 2" too big (that's a grand total of 4 extra inches!). Because the waist band expands so easily, it feels sloppy and unstable during activity. So, definitely wear a belt

For these 100% cotton pants the materials and workmanship are excellent with the good finish, such as welted pockets, we have come to expect from Dockers. Dockers used the hook-and-eye closure, which compliments the clean lines of the flat front. It is also a closure preferred over a button to all who have any limitations making tight buttons holes difficult.

Recommendation, if your hips can stand it, try ordering a smaller than usual waist size. I tried following my own advice but could not. I would like any pair of Dockers, fit D3 or D4, flat front, with a hook and eye closure, and non-expanding waist band, preferably cotton, preferably welted versus flapped back pockets. I combed through the extensive Amazon Dockers listings over a period of weeks. Although I've found several good sounding descriptions of pants, NOT ONE was in my size (somewhere in the range of 44x30 - 44x28). NONE, nor were there any on the Dockers website, which means either my size is tremendously popular and can't be kept in stock, or the vendors are closing out the sizes they do have. I would replace my many increasingly worn and ratty Dockers in a heart beat, if I could find my size.

I am not recommending these pants, unless you have tried them on for size.
on June 28, 2014
In my book, there should never be any "classic fit" "big and tall" ANYTHING. I'm a big dude and classic doesn't do me right...I saw these and took a chance on them because they looked like straight leg pants. Unfortunately, they are indeed classic fit, so they are tight in some parts of the leg area and overall are...well...classic fit. My bad for not trusting the description. That said they're still good pants. Made well. Decent color, etc....just wish they were less "classic..."
on August 17, 2013
I have tried other brands' chinos from time to time, but Dockers D3 Classic Fit have been the sturdiest and most comfortable pants I wear for work casual dress. My first pair long ago was 62x32, and my most recent pairs are 48x32.

I like that they are 100% cotton but keep their crease and don't need ironing. In some job roles I've had to kneel and crawl under desks to connect computer cabling or climb up and down freight docks to access or move equipment, and at first I tried to use other pants for these roles but found that Dockers are tougher and last longer than the other pants I tried.

I have a particular B&M store chain I have stuck with for most of my big & tall wear, but they don't carry Dockers and I don't like their brand of chinos so when I go clothes shopping I've had to go from store to store to find the size I want in an acceptable color and price. I finally decided to try getting clothes online and found these on Amazon. I haven't had the "Signature" line before, but I trusted and hoped the sizing would be the same and ordered two pair of 48x32 Dockers, of which they had in stock for two colors I like and shipped for free (yay super saver!). I suppose if I'm sticking with the same brand and model of clothing it makes sense to go online if I can't find a decent selection in my size at any given local store.

They fit as I expected from my previous Dockers pants. I didn't expect the elastic sides which I don't usually like, but they have not been a problem on these Signature Dockers.

I'm giving 5 stars because I've tried alternative pants and have found none better.
on July 22, 2015
The materal of these Pants is very good, however the seam on the adjustable waist band which blends into the pocket came loose after I wore the pants twice. I thought I could repair them but it has proven lot more difficult than I expected still have not got them fixed. Although I like the pants otherwise I do not believe I will order another pair with the adjustable waist band nor would I recommend them to any other well padded person.
on September 16, 2016
I love the look and fit of Dockers khakis -- the only negative is that they don't seem to be a durable as some other brands. I put up with it, despite that shortcoming, as they are just a better design.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question