- 100% Faux Leather
- Reversible belt in black and brown faux leather with silver-tone buckle. 1.25inches wide
- Order one size up from your pant size for a correct fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It's like 2 belts for the price of one! Reverses from Black to Brown. Boys Dress Belt perfect for special occasions and to wear with school uniforms. Decorative Top stitching.
- Package Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001LRPQGE
- Item model number: 12DO0103
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 5, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This belt pretty much hit the target if my nephew's reaction was true. I mean it's nearly impossible to figure out if a "forever bored " teenager. For what an old uncle's opinion matters, the belt is of very good quality and is well made. It's a bit narrower than it appears in the pictures in the sales listing. Since the belt is reversable the buckle has to twist 180 degrees it is a bit thicker / heavier than a traditional belt but not excessively so. It takes quite a bit of strength to twist the buckle, but that may change as my nephew uses the belt.....assuming he can muster the motivation to do so.
The "pleather" cracked and peeled at the stress points after only a few uses. I don't expect this belt to last much longer before it snaps in two. (I've never actually had a belt do that before, but I think this one will be the first.)
My son is slim, and he's not hard on his clothes. There's no reason for this belt to be in such poor condition so quickly.
I'm really disappointed in Dockers for this. I loved the brand when I was younger. What happened?
Will buy this brand again as my son grows.